Contribute
Register

[HOW TO] OpenCore 0.7.2 > 0.7.3 differences

Status
Not open for further replies.
@milicio Hi Milluco,

I have the exactly same hardware. I want to compare your EFI, because I have a problem with 0.7.3 OC and I couldn't figure it out in a way. Could you share your EFI/config.plist file? :) Thank you

Last edited:

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2021-09-15 à 16.03.50.png
    Capture d’écran 2021-09-15 à 16.03.50.png
    51 KB · Views: 91
Yes ou are right, I changed the option from Xcode and the GUI came back. I never seen this option before and it is not visible from OpenCore Configurator.

Thank you ! :)

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2021-09-15 à 16.42.35.png
    Capture d’écran 2021-09-15 à 16.42.35.png
    147.8 KB · Views: 107
Yes ou are right, I changed the option from Xcode and the GUI came back. I never seen this option before and it is not visible from OpenCore Configurator.

that is the big issue on using configurators, don't use them, not worth it, keep using xcode or PlistEditPro

I think you don't have last configurator, see mine, drivers section is up to date with Enabled column. And in the title bar I see 0.7.3 development but now it must be 0.7.3 release or 0.7.4 development. It's 2.49.0.2.

@Feartech is right, I mainly use ProperTree or plain text editor but if configurator is really up to date it makes easier to edit config.plist. Always carefully.

drivers.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back