Contribute
Register

[HOW TO] OpenCore 0.6.9 > 0.7.0 differences

Status
Not open for further replies.
@miliuco in your OP which icon pack did BlackOSX icons come from? I've search for the BsxM1 theme but it is distinctively different from the ones in your OP.
Blackosx has here the most modern themes including BsxM1:

But I use a combination of the GoldenGate theme from Acidanthera with Apple icons from Blackosx, the icons that have the image of the operating system on the upper face of the disk, I really like these icons and they complement very well with the default theme of Acidanthera.
Flavours.png

Attachments

• apple-icons.zip
    178.7 KB · Views: 114
Blackosx has here the most modern themes including BsxM1:

But I use a combination of the GoldenGate theme from Acidanthera with Apple icons from Blackosx, the icons that have the image of the operating system on the upper face of the disk, I really like these icons and they complement very well with the default theme of Acidanthera.
View attachment 523561
Thank you.

Off topic: I have a bunch of Desktop HDD icons like the ones used in BlackOSX's OC theme, Yosemite to Mojave can be seen below, the others are all in the zipped file attached.

OSX-Yosemite-HDD-2.png macOS-El-Capitan-HDD.png Sierra-HD.png macOS-High-Sierra-HDD.png macOS-Mojave-HDD.png

I have other for Catalina and Bug Sur. When I find them on my server I will post them here.

Attachments

• macOS-HDD-Icons.zip
    15.5 MB · Views: 89
Very nice!!! I've tried to make icons like these but the end result is not very good. Yours on the other hand are very well designed. Thanks!!!

I'll be honest, and I should have stated this from the off, I didn't make them.

But yes they are a decent quality, bit too big if I am truthful, but they look good on a desktop. I tend to use them for my macOS USB installers and stick with NVMe, WD HDD, Samsung and SanDisk SSD icons for my main drives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back