Contribute
Register

[HOW TO] OpenCore 0.6.8 > 0.6.9 differences

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't seem to get the OpenCanopy working. The first 2 lines on the opencore log

00:000 00:000 OCUI: Failed to load images
00:070 00:070 OC: External interface failure, fallback to builtin - Unsupported

I started with Opencore 0.6.9 so this is probably the wrong place to post, but I can't seem to get it working.

I downloaded the OcBinaryData resource from github, but there's a comment that states the folders have changed for opencore 0.7.0. I can't find anything that states the folder layout. I'm guessing the OcBinaryData 0.7.0 version is not compatible with 0.6.9. Does anyone know the correct layout to get Opencanopy working?

I can't seem to get the OpenCanopy working. The first 2 lines on the opencore log

00:000 00:000 OCUI: Failed to load images
00:070 00:070 OC: External interface failure, fallback to builtin - Unsupported

I started with Opencore 0.6.9 so this is probably the wrong place to post, but I can't seem to get it working.

I downloaded the OcBinaryData resource from github, but there's a comment that states the folders have changed for opencore 0.7.0. I can't find anything that states the folder layout. I'm guessing the OcBinaryData 0.7.0 version is not compatible with 0.6.9. Does anyone know the correct layout to get Opencanopy working?
This Resources folder is for 0.6.9, but you must set PickerVariant=Modern since this is the icons prefix.

Attachments

• Resources.zip
    707.5 KB · Views: 257
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back