i5-8400
Graphics
UHD 630
Motherboard: MSI B360 Mortar
CPU: i5 8400
RAM: 16GB buss 2666
GPU: RTX 2060
SSD: 240GB WD

I can't enable RTX 2060 on macos Mojave or High Serria, please let me know how to enable RTX 2060 on macOS Mojave ?

Motherboard: MSI B360 Mortar
CPU: i5 8400
RAM: 16GB buss 2666
GPU: RTX 2060
SSD: 240GB WD

I can't enable RTX 2060 on macos Mojave or High Serria, please let me know how to enable RTX 2060 on macOS Mojave ?

You can't. There are currently no Nvidia web drivers available for the RTX series (and GTX 1660 series) for High Sierra and Mojave. Unless and until Nvidia releases web drivers, these cards simply won't work (well) with MacOS.

You can't. There are currently no Nvidia web drivers available for the RTX series (and GTX 1660 series) for High Sierra and Mojave. Unless and until Nvidia releases web drivers, these cards simply won't work (well) with MacOS.
tks you very much! When Apple support RTX series ? You know ? I think next year

No idea. Only Nvidia knows if and when, as it is responsible for releasing drivers.

It is a big problem for macworld. We don't buy these cards specially for Mac OS. As Apple stopped supporting non-kepler cards in Mojave. That's why I decided to switch to Radeon RX, it has less problems and native support!

It is a big problem for macworld. We don't buy these cards specially for Mac OS. As Apple stopped supporting non-kepler cards in Mojave. That's why I decided to switch to Radeon RX, it has less problems and native support!

Same here. I Have an RTX card and every time I want to switch to windows, I have to switch my Motherboard BIOS settings.

It's been over a year and there is no Nvidia support for Mojave. However, Mojave does still natively support legacy Nvidia video cards.

Your best solution is to add Radeon video card to your computer, use Nvidia for Windows and Radeon for Mac OS X. Otherwise sell your Nvidia and get Radeon.

@daitin94,

Apple Mojave (like all recent versions of MacOS) only include native support for legacy Nvidia GPU's that where used on some old MacBooks, iMacs and MacMini's. Non Apple supported Nvidia cards can only work in MacOS using Nvidia's WebDrivers.

Nvidia have yet to release updated WebDrivers (and CUDA drivers) for Mojave and RTX 20XX series GPU's.

It's been over a year and still no dice so the chances of it ever happening for Mojave are probably zero. Currently the most powerful Nvidia GPU you can use on MacOS is a 1080Ti (or 10 series Titan) using Nvidia latest WebDrivers, however those drivers only work up to MacOS High Sierra 10.13.6+, they do not work on Mojave or Catalina.

There is no support for any RTX 20XX series Nvidia GPU on any version of MacOS.

Apple are not responsible for writing Nvidia drivers for unsupported Nvidia GPU's.
The situation can only be resolved by Nvidia releasing updated WebDrivers.

Recommend that you use the IGPU and disable RTX using DSDT/SSDT method :-

Or sell the Nvidia GPU and get a AMD GPU.

Cheers
Jay

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back