Graphics
GTX 1060
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi,

is there a howto on how to move from the old nvidiagraphicfixup to whatevergreen?

I updated all the kexts, removed nvidagraphicfixup and put whatevergreen in but the system crashes on a new start.

The webpage isn't quite beginner friendly in that area on how to move from a working system to the new way.

OSX 10.13.6

Thanks for that pointer, it will become helpful when I figured out how to get my Nvidia Card only running like it is atm. Unfortunately, there is nothing in that guide talking about how to move from the old way to the new way if you only use a Nvidia Card.

I tried changing Bios to use the IGPU and using the HeadLess Config examples from other posts but those cause a constant reboot. Will look into this guide further, but would like to just change a single thing at a time to be honest.

Ok, got it working to some extent. It was an old clover and the OSXAptioFix2Drv-free200 which caused it as it seems.
It works now, except that Hardware Acceleration with QuickSync isn't 100% perfect but that is another thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back