Contribute
Register

How To Install OS X Yosemite Using Clover

P1LGRIM, I tried EvOreboot.kext with Multibeast and it didn't fix my shutdown/reboot problem. Thanks for your suggestion. I'll continue to search.

P1LGRIM, I tried EvOreboot.kext with Multibeast and it didn't fix my shutdown/reboot problem. Thanks for your suggestion. I'll continue to search.

Thanks for the feedback - Sorry it didn't help.

Good Luck

i made the usb drive and everything went fine but when i boot i´m stuck in boot manager.

I select - Boot Manager and - UEFI USB Device but it goes back to boot manager and i can´t boot. =/

Has anyone been getting the "BUG in Process suhelperd[###] ... " error when booting from the boot manager?

I've been having some major problems with it when I boot. At first it was about 20 lines and then boots fine. Then last night it caused the system to freeze and I had to re-install. I've tried to look around and it seems like it might be a 10.10 issue. Also I'm not and never ran the beta. I did a fresh install (formated drive) of the official release using Clover.

Thanks

Hey guys, real close to finally getting my Hackintosh to even boot with the installer from the Clover bootloader (I kindof need imessage and appstore working). So I have followed the guide and the only thing I did differently is tick the first to options (UEFI Booting Only etc) on the clover install. I tried the standard .plist and YAY! it worked and for the first time in weeks I got into an installer with Clover. (Working with the older version of CLover recommended earlier in this thread.)

Then I tried using the .plist that contains all of my serial numbers and UUIDs and stuff necessary to make iMessage work and after about a minute of the installer loading (the progress bar moves), my screen enters power-save mode :crazy:. When booting verbose, the very last readout is what the attached picture shows:
View attachment 111866

I have tried -x -f and I get that system status in nanoseconds error, but thats not my problem at the moment.

What should be my next move? The system listed under my profile picture is the one I'm trying to install to. my motherboard is the ASUS Sabertooth x79

Heres the very helpful post that I used to adjust my .plist file for iMessage: http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...os-x-yosemite-using-clover-34.html#post909717

Is it possibly a problem with that procedure?

Thanks much everyone!

Hi

Im trying to install yosemite using this method but not success yet. I follow these instruction to create the USB installer but when I turn on the pc, F12 to enter boot menu and then select UEFI i can see the bootloader bt when i select the icon of the installer nothing happen, nothing change, the bootloader is still runing and i can select the installer again and the same happen. Can anyone help me?

My hardware is:

Motherboard Ga-z97x-ud5h
4770k intel processor
8gb ram crucial ballistix sport
Kingston hyperx 3k 210gb ssd

I use the stock bios in this motherboard with optimized default settings loaded. I try to run the installer in verbose mode, secure mode, without injected kext and everything. Getting the same result in every attempt: Nothing happen when i select and hit enter to the installer.

Hi,
Can you please advise whether you've been able to successfully install Yosemite onto your Gigabyte X85-UD3 Motherboard please?
Are you sure you're not talking about GA-X58A-UD3R? If so, this mobo works like a charm with Yosemite/Chimera install having nearly no issues at all (except iMessage). Just used DSDT from this site as it is, booted with PCIRootUID=1. For Ethernet and audio I used Multibeast.
For Clover see the thread on this mb: http://www.tonymacx86.com/alternate-bootloaders/145429-clover-old-guard-ga-x58a-ud3r-rev-2-0-a.html

Back