CPU
i7 3770
Graphics
Intel HD 4000
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I had same issue that some people mentioned in the first few pages , installation went fine but after reboot there is no drive to boot from .
fixed it by start over again and change the boot settings in motherboard to UEFI ONLY not UEFI&Legacy and u choose the UEFI usb , it must be UEFI ONLY from the start ,
after doing that i did the installation again and after the reboot there was the OSX drive .

still did not do the post installation phase yet

Motherboard
ASUS X550 LN
CPU
Core I5 4200U
Graphics
HD 4400
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi everyone!
I am trying to make this install to work, but no sucess so far.
ASUS Z97M Plus / I5 4460.
I used to have a working Hack Mavericks (which is still installed on the HD) with a H67 Mobo + 2500K.

Now I changed these parts and am trying to use Clover to install on a SSD but I get stuck on scrambled text+"Still waiting for Root Device"+forbidden circle sign". All of that after a "Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport" message.

I don't own any working Mac so I can only use Clover

Tried, nothing worked...

flags... -f, -x, -gux_defer_usb2 -gux_no_idle, nv_disable=1, npci=0x2000
USB Ownership
Injected
Removed GenericUSBXHCI
Patched AppleUSBXHCI

Please Help

Motherboard
MSI MEG X570 Unify
CPU
Ryzen 3900XT
Graphics
RX 6800 XT
Mac
  1. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Dear Tonymacx86 TEAM !!

I wrote to you as a very satisfied user. Based on your different guides currently I have a full ( I mean FULL ) functional OSX port on my PC. I do not want to share a full description of my installation, I only would share a Thanks giving and a brief description of my build :

- HW : ASUS Maximux VII hero, intel i7 4790K, 2x8Gb Corsair RAM, ASUS Nvidia GTX 980 (reference) VGA, M.2 sdd (Pci-e based) (Yosemite disk), Kingston HyperX (win7 disk), Kingston Hyper X ( windows 8.1 Fusion Disk)

- SW : Yosemite (Clover USB from Apple store 10.10.3.app) , Imessage (works), Fusion (works ), HDMI audio - 2dp port - (works, I 'cheat' a little bit, as I use HDMI audio.kext stored in CLOVER kext folder), Amazing 3d performance (115fps Cinebench) . . .

So once again

Great JOB and THANKS Tony Toleda and many others.....

Last edited:
Motherboard
GA-H77-D3H
CPU
i5 - 3450
Graphics
GTX 660 Ti
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
I followed the guide but created a fusion drive instead.
At first everything seemed to be working but after doing some changes to the clover config file I am not able to boot anymore, not even from a usb stick - unless I disconnect all hdds i am not even able to get into the UEFI (which is very weird).

In addition clover seems to have added a lot of weird boot options to my uefi. (see image - these are the boot options shown to me after disconnecting all hdds & ssds and resetting the bios File 19.04.15 23 16 06.jpg)

Any idea what happened here?

Any help is appreciated!

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD5H, 8GB RAM
CPU
Intel Core i5 4430
Graphics
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 570 HD 1280 MB
Mac
  1. Mac mini
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. Other
lexone ... Can I use multibeast to change stuff post install, and more importantly what stuff can I NOT use multibeast for. For instance, once I have everything working am I right to assume I have to stick with clover bootloader?

lexone

Motherboard
GA-Z87X-OC
CPU
i7-4770K
Graphics
GTX 780
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
lexone ... Can I use multibeast to change stuff post install, and more importantly what stuff can I NOT use multibeast for.
Yes you can, to install drivers, etc. But you still need to edit the Clover config file to support whatever you've installed since Clover does not read from the org.chameleon.boot.plist which MultiBeast creates.

...once I have everything working am I right to assume I have to stick with clover bootloader?
Not necessarily. You can install Chimera to the legacy partition where the OS is installed, and can install Clover to just the EFI partition. That way you can use Chimera as a backup bootloader if you run into boot issues with clover and need another way to access your OS.

Motherboard
Z75 Pr3
CPU
i7 3770 3.4GHZ
Graphics
MSI G4 970 GTX
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey all I've just finished creating a neat little program, a menu bar which lets me easily set the boot device from os x to either os x or windows and lets me restart directly to windows. dont have an implementation for the windows side though. anyways it works well enough because it works with copying 2 different config.plist

one named config_osx.plist which contains fast boot and guid of the os x boot drive

the other named config_windows.plist which is a copy of config_osx.plist without fast boot and a 3 sec timer + the guid for the windows boot drive.

soo booting windows on the next restart you simply choose os x and use the program to set it back to use the _osx.config from the program once inside

so im wondering if anyone is interested in it and where to post the source code

ohh almost forgot this only works with clover and the efi partition

mosser

Motherboard
GA-H97M-D3H
CPU
i5 4960
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi guys. Problem. I fallow this guide correctly. Installation starts normally. After tue installation, the partition where i've installed Yosemite is empty. Why?

CPU
i5 6400
Graphics
NVIDIA GTX 1060 SC/Intel HD 530
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Are you dual booting it with win 8 on different drives?
if yes try reinstalling it on the mac partition