Contribute
Register

how to get started with Clover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you create your Clover Pen Drive you don't have to do a clean install you can use it just incase when install Clover on your working drive and it goes wrong you have the Clover Pen drive to back you up! And for iMessage providing you have set up Clover correctly you then iMessage will work. if you install Clover on your working drive and follow iMessage debug your iMessage will work with no issues.

Would you mind posting your clover bootplist here.. as this thread is relevant with clover thanks

What are your bios setting? Generate a new Config.plist and ill edit it for you.

What are your bios setting? Generate a new Config.plist and ill edit it for you.

Ok well here is my plist.. in the attachments

-Bios settings are uefi
-Mainboard Gigabyte GA-Z77-DS3H
-i5 3570k
-nvidia gtx 750ti

the issue i have is that sometimes the machine boots fine and other times it hangs.. when the apple logo shows up it like pauses at the 25% mark i did a -v to see.. sometimes its power management issues.. so i changed the smbios.. but sometimes now it goes to sleep mode in the monitor.. thats why i wanted to see your plist to compare with mine..

thanks for any help in advance..

Attachments

• config.plist
    3 KB · Views: 150
Here's your Config.plist back. There was couple of things that needed to be changed. Give this ago.

Attachments

• config.plist
    3.1 KB · Views: 211
Remove NullCPUPowermanagement.kext from EFI/Clover/kexts/10.10 if you have it its not needed for this board

Remove NullCPUPowermanagement.kext from EFI/Clover/kexts/10.10 if you have it its not needed for this board

hey i couldnt sleep but i just tested this on another machine which is my main rig i also changed my smbios.. and logged in to imessages which works .. lol however one slight issue the video card now shows 0mb.. what do i have to correct to get that to work ?? thanks

also I am not using.. the NullCPUPowermanagement.kext

Attachments

• s1.png
    s1.png
    58.1 KB · Views: 97
Right give this ago now. Nvidia was check to inject I've changed it for you.

Attachments

• config.plist
    3.1 KB · Views: 191
Right give this ago now. Nvidia was check to inject I've changed it for you.

perfect now this works just the way it was intended thanks so much man.. :D working on my GA-Z68MA-D2H-B3 interestingly.. i noticed that my rom number changed after reboot to all zeros 000000000000 .. and i cant sign in to imessages now.. but atleast the main part is getting the comp to boot properly :D

Yep. You will have to change your rt variables and SMBIOS again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back