Contribute
Register

How to get Clover boot loader to recognise my seperate SSD with Windows 10 on it? - Dual Booting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GIGABYTE Z370M
CPU
i7 8700K
Graphics
GTX 1080
Hi

So I have successfully installed High Sierra 10.13.6 on a normal hard drive. I also installed MultiBeast MultiBeast 11.3.0 - Mojave.

I have also installed Windows 10 on my 250 gigabyte SSD drive.
So Mac and Windows are on two completely seperate drives

However when I boot into Clover boot loader. Clover doesn't recognise my SSD drive with Windows 10 installed on it. How do I get Clover boot loader to recognise my SSD drive so I can boot into Windows 10 from clover boot loader with Multi-Beast?

Thank you

:)

Moved to Multi Booting.

Hi

So I have successfully installed High Sierra 10.13.6 on a normal hard drive. I also installed MultiBeast MultiBeast 11.3.0 - Mojave.

I have also installed Windows 10 on my 250 gigabyte SSD drive.
So Mac and Windows are on two completely seperate drives

However when I boot into Clover boot loader. Clover doesn't recognise my SSD drive with Windows 10 installed on it. How do I get Clover boot loader to recognise my SSD drive so I can boot into Windows 10 from clover boot loader with Multi-Beast?

Thank you

:)
Verify that Win10 was installed UEFI mode: open the system info window with Win+R keys and type msinfo32.
Click on Summary in the left pane and look for BIOS Mode in the right pane - does it say Legacy or UEFI?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back