Contribute
Register
Method - Log into iCloud -> Find My Phone -> All Devices, From the drop down list see if the Mac you want to remove is there, if it is, Click on it and on the upper right side of the screen, click on 'Erase Mac', don't worry that it still appears in 'iCloud Settings' it will take a period of time for the Apple Servers to delete it from your account. Good Luck.

esafeddie I've done that n it got removed from find my iPhone, but it still exists in iCloud setting -> Devices !

Method - Log into iCloud -> Find My Phone -> All Devices, From the drop down list see if the Mac you want to remove is there, if it is, Click on it and on the upper right side of the screen, click on 'Erase Mac', don't worry that it still appears in 'iCloud Settings' it will take a period of time for the Apple Servers to delete it from your account. Good Luck.

@esafeddie,

Not sure this will work for hacks as the OS X S/N is not registered ?

None of my hacks show up in find my phone ....

Cheers
Jay

@esafeddie,

Not sure this will work for hacks as the OS X S/N is not registered ?

None of my hacks show up in find my phone ....

Cheers
Jay

Thats odd Jay as my Hack shows up in 'Find My Phone' and its not a registered OS X S/N - Hope someone else with a fully working Hack can confirm this.

esafeddie I've done that n it got removed from find my iPhone, but it still exists in iCloud setting -> Devices !

Unfortunately even with real Macs it takes Apple a while to remove unwanted machines from ones account, the Apple Forum is awash with complaints about the lack of a method to instantly remove unwanted Macs or disused iPhones, you'll just have to wait or as Jay suggested earlier put a call into Apple and see if they will obliged you and remove the said machine.

@ Jay - Have a look at this Screen Shot showing in 'Find my Phone'

Attachments

• My Screen Shot.png
    My Screen Shot.png
    98.9 KB · Views: 117
What does this mean?

Attachments

• Imessage error.tiff
    24.8 KB · Views: 122
Didn't help much.

wTor

These are the errors I'm getting.

I know you won't like this but you will have to go back and retrace your steps, there is either a setting on your machine, or your Account that is not quite right, personally at this point if I felt I have read the Guide and exhausted every possible avenue to get this Hack working with the present values and it's not happening, I would wipe it all and start again - Different S/N, model Mac, generate new SmUUID etc etc - Bummer I know - maybe someone else has a better alternative to mine,

I know you won't like this but you will have to go back and retrace your steps, there is either a setting on your machine, or your Account that is not quite right, personally at this point if I felt I have read the Guide and exhausted every possible avenue to get this Hack working with the present values and it's not happening, I would wipe it all and start again - Different S/N, model Mac, generate new SmUUID etc etc - Bummer I know - maybe someone else has a better alternative to mine,

I've done everything, deleted all configuration files, and I can call myself on FaceTime... Still can't use messages.

Back