Contribute
Register
Hello Jay,

Feb 28 19:40:39 Macbook-Air-WLAN identityservicesd[471]: [Warning] Registration failed for Registration info (0x.................): [Registered: NO] [Type: AppleID] [Device Name: (null)] [Service Type: iMessage] [Env: (null)] [Main ID: ...........

Feb 28 19:40:39 Macbook-Air-WLAN identityservicesd[471]: [Warning] Needs deletion: NO (Registration info (0x................): [Registered: NO] [Type: AppleID] [Device Name: (null)] [Service Type: iMessage] [Env: (null)] [Main ID:

same errors for FaceTime when I try...

@tebogo,

Looks like an issue with your NIC ... check BSD Names and that the interface your using to connect to the internet it is seen as 'Built-in' by OSX see Chapter 3.2 ..... you may need to inject a 'EFI Device' string for your NIC if it is not.

Cheers
Jay

At the risk of getting jumped all over, I'm going to post again for help.

I continue to get error 31 when attempting to sign into iMessage. Today I went completely back to the start referencing guide #2.

I created a new SMUUID using UUIDGEN and added it to my clover config
Using clover config I generated an 11 digit MBP 6,2 serial number that reports as it should according to the guide.

The MLB is for sure where the issue is. I'll be honest here for the average person there is no clear guide on creating an MLB (here or IM, and please for the love of god stop giving the answer of "go read 45 pages on another forum.. that's not actually an answer).
But that being said after clearly reading the thread and having a good understanding of the structure of the MLB I referenced an actual MLB from a 6,2 board and updated the values for the the production model using the serial number as a reference.
(for those of you wondering how to do that take the 6,7 and 8th digits of your 11 digit serial number, and using http://www.translatorscafe.com/cafe/units-converter/numbers/calculator/base-34-to-base-36/ convert it from base 34 to base 36)

To be totally clear, do I have to call apple to resolve this issue and will it resolve? Cause all the guides I see says error 31 is an MLB/SN issue.

@tebogo,

Looks like an issue with your NIC ... check BSD Names and that the interface your using to connect to the internet it is seen as 'Built-in' by OSX see Chapter 3.2 ..... you may need to inject a 'EFI Device' string for your NIC if it is not

I checked that and are oké. Where the first things I checked. (see atachements)
I will Reset the OS-X Network configuration by deleting NetworkInterfaces.plist and Preferences.plist under /Library/Preferences/SustemConfiguration/

Will be followed!

Attachments

• Schermafbeelding 2015-03-01 om 11.53.17.png
    Schermafbeelding 2015-03-01 om 11.53.17.png
    49.9 KB · Views: 122
  • Schermafbeelding 2015-03-01 om 11.54.23.png
    Schermafbeelding 2015-03-01 om 11.54.23.png
    80.2 KB · Views: 145
Same result of resetting the Networksettings (see the attachments):

Extra info: after every reboot I'm twice asked to enter my iCloud password.
When I enter my password it is not accepted. When I twice click "cancel" it disappear.

The system log gives the following two errors:

Mar 1 12:11:15 Macbook-Air-WLAN identityservicesd[489]: [Warning] Needs deletion: NO (Registration info (0x...................): [Registered: NO] [Type: AppleID] [Device Name: (null)] [Service Type: com.apple.private.alloy.multiplex1] [Env: (null)] [Main ID:

Mar 1 12:11:17 Macbook-Air-WLAN identityservicesd[489]: [Warning] Registration failed for Registration info (0x.................): [Registered: NO] [Type: AppleID] [Device Name: (null)] [Service Type: com.apple.private.alloy.maps] [Env: (null)] [Main ID:

Hope this is the Key-information to resolve the problem.

Thanks

Attachments

• Schermafbeelding 2015-03-01 om 12.11.50.png
    Schermafbeelding 2015-03-01 om 12.11.50.png
    49.6 KB · Views: 145
  • Schermafbeelding 2015-03-01 om 12.12.39.png
    Schermafbeelding 2015-03-01 om 12.12.39.png
    85.2 KB · Views: 215
  • Schermafbeelding 2015-03-01 om 12.14.46.png
    Schermafbeelding 2015-03-01 om 12.14.46.png
    21 KB · Views: 138
Same result of resetting the Networksettings (see the attachments):

Extra info: after every reboot I'm twice asked to enter my iCloud password.
When I enter my password it is not accepted. When I twice click "cancel" it disappear.

@tebogo,

I assume that you are trying to connect via WiFi .... if so ... turn off wireless and connect to your LAN via Ethernet if possible and try again ...

Try resetting local account info and server plists ...

Enable 'Show all Files', open finder and navigate to :-

Code:
/StartupDrive/Users/~Username/Library/Preferences

Delete the following files :-

• com.apple.ids.service.com.apple.madrid.plist
  • com.apple.imessage.bag.plist
Empty trash, reboot and try again.

Cheers
Jay

to properly configure the machine you must:
- ethernet BSD en0
- Generate a smbios that corresponds to your CPU
-make a number of series with clover
- Make a SMUUID with terminal command "uuidgen"
-restard computer
-make a MLB AND ROM , MLBGen17V3 with this program can be found here (preferred a 17 MLB with SMBIOS recent Machine) "http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/303073-pattern-of-mlb-main -logic-board / page 20 "
-restard computeur

if you have this message there is a problem with your computer configuration

Schermafbeelding 2015-02-28 om 19.40.52.png
if you have problems on this message does not necessarily comes from your computer, but Apple's servers (e.g. my hacks my Apple ID works, but if I use other ID of my family I have this message call Apple)
appleid-cant-be-used.jpg

Hi,

I am having issues with getting my real mac working with iMessage and FaceTime

I followed the procedure on the first page to sign out and delete the MLB and ROM from the cloned Macs.

But after 10 days i am still getting the same errors on the genuine mac. I am on a call with apple as i write this but they seem to be lost too.

Wonder what i should tell them to get the real macbook clear from blacklist.

thanks for any help on this

wait a little
for me it took 15 days to get back to my real mac when I had done

Hi,

I am having issues with getting my real mac working with iMessage and FaceTime

I followed the procedure on the first page to sign out and delete the MLB and ROM from the cloned Macs.

But after 10 days i am still getting the same errors on the genuine mac. I am on a call with apple as i write this but they seem to be lost too.

Wonder what i should tell them to get the real macbook clear from blacklist.

thanks for any help on this

@ravic,

For most it's a waiting game i know some people who have had to wait a month and others just a few days, i think it must be related to the expiry of the security token(s) ...

You could try forcing iMessages hand by clearing the local account and server files & plists ...

See Chapter 3.3

Not sure if will help but it's what i would try ...

Cheers
Jay

I tried to fix message using clover configurator. I used a ROM and MLB value from my iMac mid 2011. I rebooted and was prompted to enter Apple-ID password. I could now enter iMesseges. However, when i try to send a message to someone else than my self, it says: message not delivered or XXXX is not registered with imessage.

I've rebooted and am currently stuck. Any thoughts?

Back