Contribute
Register
ROM is from a real MacBookPro2,2 so I assume it is Apple based? In terms of the SN - yes it is 12 characters with the EEE code taken from what Clover Configurator generated.

Clover doesn't generate correct EEE codes. That might be your problem.

i have done research, i have pieced together a MLB but i am still getting the "call apple" does this mean its wrong or do i just have to call them. i used EEE code from macparts.com and used a method from the insanely mac fourm to generate the production number from the serial number.

Yeah. Call them to unlock that MLB/ROM/SN. Then it should work.

Clover doesn't generate correct EEE codes. That might be your problem.

Okay. So I looked at the EEE code and for the iMac 14,2 (Late 2013) it seems that this code is "FM59" according to macpartsonline and ifixmaccomputers.

Challenge arises that if I replace this EEE code in my Clover Configurator generated serial number - my machine is no longer detected as an iMac 14,2 (Late 2013).

Any ideas? From reading this site and the other one I was under the impression that only the ROM and MLB needed to be from a genuine mac that one owned?

Im pretty sure thats to set up your own iMessage server for say like an internal organization. That will NOT integrate into the iMessage this thread is talking about...Well unless you can get everyone in the world to move to your iMessage server.

No I dont own osxserver. I don't have to own it to know, apple will not let 3rd party iMessage servers interact with theirs. You can probably add your Mac to it, but you will not be sending valid iMessage traffic to Apple servers unless you have a working apple iMessage configuration and that invalidates the need for a 3rd party iMessage server.

no I'm not made me understand
cloned the values of a real mac not working or with problems

I would like to know if an old mini mac osx server could serve as a kind of gateways to between Hack and Apple servers

Attachments

• Numériser 2.jpeg
    Numériser 2.jpeg
    301.9 KB · Views: 247
I came across an MLB generator script over at insanely mac i used that t generate a 13 character MLB and used mac address from my apple wifi card for the ROM inserted the values into clover, disconnected from internet rebooted confirmed the new values with IMessageDebug opened iMessage tried to login and recieved a new customer code different from the one generated from my first iMessage fix where i was using my serial plus the 4 or 5 extra characters to form 17 character MLB i was nervous about calling but decided to call anyway told them i had recently updated Yosemite on my mac and received a customer code with IMessage gave the customer code and I now have a working iMessage.

Link to generator Post# (273): http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/303073-pattern-of-mlb-main-logic-board/page-14

Okay. So I looked at the EEE code and for the iMac 14,2 (Late 2013) it seems that this code is "FM59" according to macpartsonline and ifixmaccomputers.

Challenge arises that if I replace this EEE code in my Clover Configurator generated serial number - my machine is no longer detected as an iMac 14,2 (Late 2013).

Any ideas? From reading this site and the other one I was under the impression that only the ROM and MLB needed to be from a genuine mac that one owned?

Not true. At this point in time, the system definition is not tied to the SN. You could theoretically have a macmini SN and a iMac14,2 system definition.

no I'm not made me understand
cloned the values of a real mac not working or with problems

I would like to know if an old mini mac osx server could serve as a kind of gateways to between Hack and Apple servers

As far as I know, the answer is still no.

Hack 1 and Hack 2 can exchange messages but thats it. You'll never be able to send me a iMessage from either of your hacks.

Hey everybody!

I bought a few month back an old mac pro 1,1 that I use as a server at my place. Would it be a good idea to use its ID or because my hackintosh is recognize as a 3,1 it may result in blacklisting?

Thanks a lot for the help
David

Question: I have a 2005 iMac (white border around screen), and a 2011 iMac, then obviously my Hackintosh. I am trying to understand the MLB values, is it possible to use the 2005's or is that too old of a model to have the same type of number?

Question: I have a 2005 iMac (white border around screen), and a 2011 iMac, then obviously my Hackintosh. I am trying to understand the MLB values, is it possible to use the 2005's or is that too old of a model to have the same type of number?

You don't need to use either. You should read the threads though.

Back