Contribute
Register
You just need to wait. You are banned on apple servers for a random unknown amount of days. After that random amount of days have passed, your Macbook Pro's iMessages will work again.
You can just call Apple too if you want your iMessages to work right now, but only if you are sure that you removed all the cloned values from your hack.

This is not true. I have called and continue to be in support call backs with apple higher ups. I recited all legitimate information to them. They do not just flip a switch and things work again. At least not for me.

Have not used cloned values since Dec. 28. My valid iMac is still not allowed to connect. They recite that my motherboard must be faulty and not relaying correct serial information to apple's server. This is not true as when I do a NVRAM dump, all values appear valid and match identically to values I saved several months ago.

Is there a chance your MLB could still being used anywhere else?

Is there a chance your MLB could still being used anywhere else?

That is very possible scenario.

Try changing password using other iOS device or mac.

Is there any way of getting the ROM value from a useless genuine mac?

My macbook pro early 2008 doesn't boot up into OS X anymore. S/N is printed in the battery bay, and MLB is probably on the motherboard somewhere. Just don't know what to do about ROM.

This is not true. I have called and continue to be in support call backs with apple higher ups. I recited all legitimate information to them. They do not just flip a switch and things work again. At least not for me.

Have not used cloned values since Dec. 28. My valid iMac is still not allowed to connect. They recite that my motherboard must be faulty and not relaying correct serial information to apple's server. This is not true as when I do a NVRAM dump, all values appear valid and match identically to values I saved several months ago.

Maybe, as some other say, your MLB is still used somewhere else. If you keep talking with an Apple Adviser, they will ask you to download some file to grant them access to your computer. Also, you have the option to not use that app, but to use another one that collects info from your Mac, and then send the generated files to them. In one or two days you will have your system working again.
That's if you are the legitimate owner of that system, and that system is an original Apple product.

Maybe, as some other say, your MLB is still used somewhere else. If you keep talking with an Apple Adviser, they will ask you to download some file to grant them access to your computer. Also, you have the option to not use that app, but to use another one that collects info from your Mac, and then send the generated files to them. In one or two days you will have your system working again.
That's if you are the legitimate owner of that system, and that system is an original Apple product.

Yes, I went through all that with Apple Support... My system is still popping up an error stating it is unable to activate messages when I try to log in on the real machine. I am positive my fake machine is not cloned in any way.. I am still running 10.9 with chimera and FileNVRAM.dylib. I wiped up NVRAM and re populated the SMBIOS with a generated set of system ID's. I even compared with iMessage Debug on the two machines.. no values are equal.

Anyhow Apple support is still trying to help me. we'll see if they can do anything else. I feel badly wasting their time for something that I should have not done in the first place.

now i use rom and mlb from my old macbook (early 2008) but the imessage/facetime problem persists: when i try to login an error support code is shown. but it seems something was working for a little while - yesterday when i wake up the hack a facetime message 'missed call' appeared. that was the first and only time when facetime responded on my clover install (i just switched from (unstable) chameleon install, where facetime was working fine)...

I stopped obsessing about iMessage not working by using the Remote Messages tweak (needs jailbreak)...now i can wait for the proper fix

Once you got busted from apple you just got iMessage not working or also iCloud app store..?

Ive never had problems with icloud or app store not logging in. It has always worked for me. It is just Messages I have troubles with.

Back