Contribute
Register
Alright, everything is back to normal since yesterday : iMessage fully functionnal on the genuine Mac Mini.

I have been unable to log into iMessages on my real iMac since Dec.28 I removed the cloning from my hack on this date as well. When I try to log into Messages on my real mac I get an error message that messages cannot activate.

Is this the typical error everyone is receiving? Did people leave their real macs for a period of time before attempting to log into messages on either their hack or real mac?

Would be interesting to know what error message people were receiving and what they think they did to restore service.

I have been unable to log into iMessages on my real iMac since Dec.28 I removed the cloning from my hack on this date as well. When I try to log into Messages on my real mac I get an error message that messages cannot activate.

Is this the typical error everyone is receiving? Did people leave their real macs for a period of time before attempting to log into messages on either their hack or real mac?

Would be interesting to know what error message people were receiving and what they think they did to restore service.

I'm in the same boat as you. I cleared my hack of any cloned ids over a week ago and my Macbook Pro still can not log in. At some point i'm going to have to call Apple and see what they can do to fix my MBP. Good thing it's still covered under warranty.

hello I have had this problem with my mac mini, I changed MLB AND ROM on my hack and disconnect my mini mac all services
after a week it work again
I had problems also on my iphone that sent sms instead of iMessage I deactivated all services and it works again normally after

I'm in the same boat as you. I cleared my hack of any cloned ids over a week ago and my Macbook Pro still can not log in. At some point i'm going to have to call Apple and see what they can do to fix my MBP. Good thing it's still covered under warranty.

What error message do you receive?

I was on support for over a week with Apple back and forth. I was elevated to senior support and they were relaying to engineering in the end. After sending many diagnostics back and forth, I was told that my MLB was corrupted and that I need to replace it. This, I know, is not the case as there is nothing wrong with the computer other than the same problem everyone here is having. I installed a fresh OS on the iMac even to try to go into iMessage. Same result. They claim that the NVRAM needs to be reset and that if flushing the PRAM doesn't restore values correctly the motherboard is corrupt and not authenticating correctly with iMessage Servers.

Crossing fingers that I am blessed like everyone else here and have it restored. It is an older iMac so maybe apple is only reviving newer macs that are under warranty? would be interesting to see wha tall these revival machines have in common.

hello I have had this problem with my mac mini, I changed MLB AND ROM on my hack and disconnect my mini mac all services
after a week it work again
I had problems also on my iphone that sent sms instead of iMessage I deactivated all services and it works again normally after

so you unplugged your real mac for a week. I'll give that a try. Thanks for relaying your processes.
do you recall what error message you received when logging into iMessage while you were blacklisted?

I didn't have problem getting my real mac back working after changing my hack's value but my friend had a problem even after resetting value of the hack so I had him changed his password on other real mac device and the service started work on real mac, so I suggest try changing password.

so you unplugged your real mac for a week. I'll give that a try. Thanks for relaying your processes.
do you recall what error message you received when logging into iMessage while you were blacklisted?

on the real mac there was no error message, it normally connects but no message came to
it was marked "send" but not quite to the recipient

I do not think that it was a black list
I think it was no longer blocking values
ROM OR MLB

yes so I had to change my Apple ID password, go to www.icloud.com and delete all my mac, iphone, ipad recorded in

You can also disconnect all your apple device from iCloud, iMessage, FaceTime and reconnected one by one

My Imessage is now working again after I signed out and back in on my Mac. I guess I got lucky.

To those who have their iMessage service blocked and then after a week or so it worked again: Apple is blocking suspicious s/n, rom or mlb, banning that numbers on their servers for a specific period of days. Sometimes it's a week, other times it's a quarter or a month. If you have a cloned mlb/rom on your hack, you can just clear that numbers on the hack, then call Apple, and they will restore the service on your original Mac right away. There is no risk by doing it.
If you don't want to call, then maybe you're not telling the truth and you are using mlb/rom values from a Mac that it's not yours. Or simply you are just scared; but I can assure you that if you are the proper owner of the Mac that have the rom/mlb values that you are using, you will not have any problems.

Back