Contribute
Register
Guys Help!!!
iMessage now does not work in my genuine macbook pro after i cloned its id in my hackintosh! and both got banned!! is there anything i can do?

Log out of iMessage on your hack, and replace the cloned values. Reboot your hack. Don't log back into iMessage on your hack. After a few days, your real Mac should start working again.

Hey guys, is it still unadvised to call Apple with a customer code as said in the first post?
If it's okay to so, is it better to provide a valid and registered serial from a genuine mac you own (but giving the customer code from the hack), or to provide the SN from the hack (provided it's valid but unregistered)?

Thanks!

Just wanted to report that just now out of no where.. with me doing anything.. My Hack iMessages has started working again.

hmmm

Just wanted to report that just now out of no where.. with me doing anything.. My Hack iMessages has started working again.

hmmm

Interesting

What method of MLB/ROM did you use?

Generated or real? 13 digit ROM or 17?

Log out of iMessage on your hack, and replace the cloned values. Reboot your hack. Don't log back into iMessage on your hack. After a few days, your real Mac should start working again.
thanks i will try and post an update!!

I am using my real info from my Own Mac mini.

I restarted the Mac Mini and this morning boom it started working again and has been working like normal again. (on my Hack )

Hey, just thought I'd share my experience: after the change in iMessage validation protocols, both my real mac and hack stopped working (cloned IDs). I changed the MLB/ROM values in my hack and waited for it to work again on my real mac, which it did several days after.
I then called Apple support with the customer code to make it work on my hack, but first I made sure that I was using a "valid" MLB (right syntax, 13-char). It's now working perfectly, although I don't know if it'll be permanent (it should last at least one or two months, until then maybe we'll have figured out the MLB/ROM combination pattern).

I then called Apple support with the customer code to make it work on my hack, but first I made sure that I was using a "valid" MLB (right syntax, 13-char). It's now working perfectly, although I don't know if it'll be permanent (it should last at least one or two months, until then maybe we'll have figured out the MLB/ROM combination pattern).

when you say "valid" MLB, you are using same MLB from your mac again which is now working again after few days? What about ROM?

Does this mean that one needs one REAL Mac per Hack?

Thanks.

Back