Contribute
Register
I followed the procedure step by step, now when I login got the customer code contact support message, and lost facetime too (same thing). I'm using Imac 13,2...any idea? :banghead::banghead::banghead:

2015-01-07 00:52:00.181 imessage_debug[491:36863] 4D1EDE05-38C7-4A6A-9CC6-4BCCA8B38C14:ROM: <65************7d>
2015-01-07 00:52:00.181 imessage_debug[491:36863] 4D1EDE05-38C7-4A6A-9CC6-4BCCA8B38C14:MLB: C0************M

Yes...read the guide, read this thread...your question will be answered.

p.s. Your answer is that iMessage is currently not working.

No Luck. Doesn't work. Everything done as described using MLB and ROM values of real Mac and don't work with FileNVRAM.kext and FileNVRAM.dylib in Hacintosh machine with latest version of Chimera. When applied 'sudo nvram......' in terminal when restart the values changed. Everytime i make restart the values changed in imessage_debug. Authentication of iMessage it's not possible. :problem:

LP

Jay, since i actually prefer 3,1 identifier and have a unique generated serial that apple in past has whitelisted ..... just wondering what your recommendations are with 3,1 / 13?

@MysticalOS,

Using a 13 digit MLB with 3,1 should work but you need to make sure that your MLB is valid and not just your S/N + 2 as in the past. Currently the best way to do this right now is to research your MLB's CC and EEE codes and ensure they are correct, the date code should ideally be five-six weeks earlier than the date code in the S/N.

I've been in touch with Hanger1 and made some suggestions to him to modify his 13 digit MLB generator as it is currently using random number generation for the date code along with some other changes and he's working on it but like everything it's going to take time before it's ready so best approach right now is to use the manual research approach, see the link in the news dated 23 dec in the guide in the section for 13 digit MLB's.

However ..... we don't know what Apple are up-to right now, it looks like they have revised/backed-out the late Dec 2014 changes as recent posts suggest that iMessage is working again on genuine Mac's that were black-listed/blocked ....

I think its safe to assume that Apple will continue to try and block the use of cloned ID's maybe by implementing further cross checks against the S/N and System Type, whist this should not effect a hack using a 11 digit S/N, 13 digit MLB with a 3,1 sys deff - i cant be 100% sure, i would say go for it if your happy to experiment and let us know how you get on .... just be aware that things with iMessage are in a state of flux right now so be prepared for the unexpected ....

Good Luck
Cheers
Jay

Yes...read the guide, read this thread...your question will be answered.

p.s. Your answer is that iMessage is currently not working.

Tks!!...I will try to rollback changes to get FT back...

PS, after first reboot, I could log in IM. Even open through continuity from iphone but after restart the error&request code message appear. :beachball:

Has Anyone else noticed that you can still send Messages to yourself ?

Seems that I'm not able to send iMessages from my Hack to anyone but myself... this is after 4 days ago or so it stopped Working all together >>

I was using my MLB and so on from my Real mac mini (Since i use it as a server and never use iMessages on it.. )

Just strange that it fails to send to anyone else.. but sends Fine to myself... What a tease Apple >>

Has Anyone else noticed that you can still send Messages to yourself ?

Seems that I'm not able to send iMessages from my Hack to anyone but myself... this is after 4 days ago or so it stopped Working all together >>

I was using my MLB and so on from my Real mac mini (Since i use it as a server and never use iMessages on it.. )

Just strange that it fails to send to anyone else.. but sends Fine to myself... What a tease Apple >>

Since I changed my MLB to the one on a mac fried motherboard I haven't had any problems until yesterday. I can't really call it a problem, iMessage signed me off automatically. I then signed back on and it did it without issue, the first time.
I tested sending messages to others and receiving and synchronising between devices and it works just fine.

It seems that my real Mac mini is probably still blacklisted. iMessage stopped working a week ago. No FaceTime or continuity either. Had used the same ROM/MLB on a few my hacks. I contacted Apple support, even went to a second tier tech and wasn't able to resolve it. Will have to wait to see if service comes back.

It seems that my real Mac mini is probably still blacklisted. iMessage stopped working a week ago. No FaceTime or continuity either. Had used the same ROM/MLB on a few my hacks. I contacted Apple support, even went to a second tier tech and wasn't able to resolve it. Will have to wait to see if service comes back.

You'll only have yourself to blame. It was stressed in many posts on this thread that you should only use it with one other device and avoid using it at the same time and you went ahead and used it on a number of devices. You are basically asking for it.

I used the details of a dead motherboard that was scrapped and therefore it will never be used again. I have absolutely no problems. Logged in and out dozens of times and it works everytime, first time.

If Apple does not restore the service on your mini and your mini is out of warranty you are basically f*ck*d

Back