Contribute
Register
There may be an amnesty on current working MLB and ROMs (not from real macs) as it only seems to affect people who are trying new MLB and ROMs that have never previously been used from about the middle of november.

However this is conjecture as I'm not willing to sign out of imessage on my system to confirm :)

There may be an amnesty on current working MLB and ROMs (not from real macs) as it only seems to affect people who are trying new MLB and ROMs that have never previously been used from about the middle of november.

However this is conjecture as I'm not willing to sign out of imessage on my system to confirm :)

It's most likely. Working iMessage's have some token that allows to connect to the servers. Once that token expires and iMessage tries to renovate the token, it'll not be able renovate it because of whatever changes were made earlier this week and iMessage won't work. Just a matter of time until working iMessage start failing. Probably.

I'm having the same issue like the other users where iMessage used to work previously, now it does not work anymore. You get thrown with a customer code, even after talking to Apple Care the problem still stayed there with the same customer code.

Debating on what to do o_O

I'm having the same issue like the other users where iMessage used to work previously, now it does not work anymore. You get thrown with a customer code, even after talking to Apple Care the problem still stayed there with the same customer code.

Debating on what to do o_O

This issue is cropping up fast this weekend.

Well, I think it's been a great run with iMessage on Hackintosh, but I think this is the end of the road (especially if they've modified their backend to work differently). I hope I'm wrong though!

I wanted to know people that are having this issue. Are you guys all using generated ROM & MLB or is it happening with real Serial # from Mac computers.

I'm using a generated MLB/ROM through Clover Configurator; although I didn't inject it on RtVariables (as per Guide's information on RtVariables on Clover's recent changes).

I'm having the same problems as many of you here. iMessage was working with out a problem upgraded to 10.10.1 and for some stupid reason, I logged out of iMessage to see if I could log back in. Well, I found out I could not. Should have left well enough alone. I'm getting the same customer code over and over even after calling Apple Support. They have worked with me for about 4 hours during the past two days, knowing I have a Hackintosh. And they will be elevating the call to a higher support team. There may not be much they can do but its worth a try if they are willing to assist. They should be contacting me again in a couple of days

So if anyone here has any questions, suggestions, or trouble shooting tips I should ask or make them aware of let me know so I can relay during the call.

All you brains in the forum have always figured out a way, so its just a matter of time. Thank you all for the great work and time you have dedicated to this.

Yosemite 10.10.1
Clover
z77x-ud5h
Intel Core i5
NVIDIA GeForce 760
32 gigs RAM

Besides iMessage and FaceTime all else works: Handoff (with IOGear USB dongle), Airdrop, App Store, iCloud, Sleep, Sound (Sound Blaster USB), Trim, Network (ethernet and wireless).

I'm having the same problems as many of you here. iMessage was working with out a problem upgraded to 10.10.1 and for some stupid reason, I logged out of iMessage to see if I could log back in. Well, I found out I could not. Should have left well enough alone. I'm getting the same customer code over and over even after calling Apple Support. They have worked with me for about 4 hours during the past two days, knowing I have a Hackintosh. And they will be elevating the call to a higher support team. There may not be much they can do but its worth a try if they are willing to assist. They should be contacting me again in a couple of days

So if anyone here has any questions, suggestions, or trouble shooting tips I should ask or make them aware of let me know so I can relay during the call.

All you brains in the forum have always figured out a way, so its just a matter of time. Thank you all for the great work and time you have dedicated to this.

Yosemite 10.10.1
Clover
z77x-ud5h
Intel Core i5
NVIDIA GeForce 760
32 gigs RAM

Besides iMessage and FaceTime all else works: Handoff (with IOGear USB dongle), Airdrop, App Store, iCloud, Sleep, Sound (Sound Blaster USB), Trim, Network (ethernet and wireless).

Inject real ROM/MLB from real Mac is the only thing that got mine working. Just don't share ur real rom/mlb with anyone and I think it should last if u have a real Mac.

Inject real ROM/MLB from real Mac is the only thing that got mine working. Just don't share ur real rom/mlb with anyone and I think it should last if u have a real Mac.

Thank you vtecvsix. Used a ROM/MLM from one of my many macs and it worked perfectly. Do we know if this will create any conflicts with apple internal systems, blacklist our real mac ROM/MLB?

Thank you vtecvsix. Used a ROM/MLM from one of my many macs and it worked perfectly. Do we know if this will create any conflicts with apple internal systems, blacklist our real mac ROM/MLB?

According to the few from other forums, ROM/MLB can be used up to 3 devices so far w/o issues. Who know what Apple would do in the future. Let's just enjoy it :)

Back