Contribute
Register
@elgipsy,

If your still getting this error then your ID's must still be changing, I'm assuming that the Customer code is different each time you go through this .... ?

Cheers
Jay

Actually this is where it's get tricky, all ID's are persistent between boots and the customer code is always the same one...

Actually this is where it's get tricky, all ID's are persistent between boots and the customer code is always the same one...

Thats definitely a new one on me. I have been following Jay's work religiously enough to know that Unique MLB+UniqueROM+Unique SmUUID+UniqueSerial=working iMessage (or code to unlock iMessage Apple ID). The kicker being that upon reboot all of those things mentioned above must stay them same otherwise an error message will absolutely occur.

That being said, I've never heard of an Apple ID being locked again, with valid MLB,ROM, SmUUID and Serial No.

Is it possible that someone else used the same serial? Yes of course. And that may be the issue. Can't imagine someone getting the same SmUUID.

Now with the now invalid serial, I do not believe you can utilize your current MLB, ROM and SmUUID with another generated serial. I have tried that in the past to get the dreaded, "Unable to activate iMessage at this time, please try again." message. It required me to redo everything. Once I got a new unlock code, and reviewed that my variables were constant. I recontacted Apple and was registered.

Been all set for about 7 days now. I have signed out of iMessage and back in a few times to satisfy my own curiously about maintaining my registration.

Regards,

Why tonymacx86's Unibeast/Multibeast doesn't use Clover as default bootloader?

You're saying that as long as I get the contact support message, I have nothing else to do locally? Is that for certain, because I've contacted them several times, and I had the restriction lifted, but they still cant get it to work. Is there anything you may have left out? Is it a for sure thing that I've done everything I can as long as I have the contact support message showing up?

You're saying that as long as I get the contact support message, I have nothing else to do locally? Is that for certain, because I've contacted them several times, and I had the restriction lifted, but they still cant get it to work. Is there anything you may have left out? Is it a for sure thing that I've done everything I can as long as I have the contact support message showing up?

Unless something has changed, and with Apple, one never knows. Wait for Jay to respond to this as I am just one of his admirers.

P.S. After having a few phone contacts with Apple Support I can tell you for certain, that many if not most of the AppleCare support team know nothing of how to deal with iMessage lockouts. So from a standpoint of if your having a continued problem, the best solution I know is to try to work with the same Apple Support Ticket No. that was given when you first started calling AppleCare. This will at least show that you have a history with this problem, and should not have to go into a lengthy re-discussion of the problem.

Regards,

Unless something has changed, and with Apple, one never knows. Wait for Jay to respond to this as I am just one of his admirers.
so far I've seen more than 3 people claiming the same as i have. persistent error codes(same number), and apple saying they've unlocked, but nothing happening. I'd like to hear of a situation where someone has had the aforementioned issue and fixed it.

First off a HUGE thank you goes out to Jay for putting this amazing guide together! Without the guide I'd be lost for sure.

I too am having the same issue not being able to get into Imessage. A little background, I installed mavericks 10.9 onto its own HDD on my Asus G74SX laptop using clover as my boot program. I had initially encountered the activation error. I ended up generating a new UUID and new SN and MLB/ROM.

I was excited to finally get the contact apple with the customer code. The code being the same every boot. So I called apple, spent almost 1.5 hours with them and they remoted into my laptop(barely bad connection where Im at)

They of course couldn't find the SN in their system I told them I bought it from a coworker and am new to the mac world. They said thats odd, checked a backup system, etc and then off we went. The tech called his next up and learned it was a registration lockout he never heard of before and then he said it was unlocked and he verified the serial number was correct and tried again after a reboot. Rebooted and got the same ole contact customer code.

Not sure where to go from here. I got transferred to the senior advisor, he tried to remote in but due to my connection the remote service locked up right after my skype call got disconnected.

Im frustrated but know if theres a solution someone will come up with an idea. If anyone skilled wants me too provided them my config or what ever logs let me know and I'll PM them.

It seems by first look uneducated that some how apples servers arent liking our hackintosh's and maybe its utilizing something else?

Thanks,
Pat

First off a HUGE thank you goes out to Jay for putting this amazing guide together! Without the guide I'd be lost for sure.

I too am having the same issue not being able to get into Imessage. A little background, I installed mavericks 10.9 onto its own HDD on my Asus G74SX laptop using clover as my boot program. I had initially encountered the activation error. I ended up generating a new UUID and new SN and MLB/ROM.

I was excited to finally get the contact apple with the customer code. The code being the same every boot. So I called apple, spent almost 1.5 hours with them and they remoted into my laptop(barely bad connection where Im at)

They of course couldn't find the SN in their system I told them I bought it from a coworker and am new to the mac world. They said thats odd, checked a backup system, etc and then off we went. The tech called his next up and learned it was a registration lockout he never heard of before and then he said it was unlocked and he verified the serial number was correct and tried again after a reboot. Rebooted and got the same ole contact customer code.

Not sure where to go from here. I got transferred to the senior advisor, he tried to remote in but due to my connection the remote service locked up right after my skype call got disconnected.

Im frustrated but know if theres a solution someone will come up with an idea. If anyone skilled wants me too provided them my config or what ever logs let me know and I'll PM them.

It seems by first look uneducated that some how apples servers arent liking our hackintosh's and maybe its utilizing something else?

Thanks,
Pat
That makes 4 of us so far, that i know of who have been through exactly what you're going through. I think this is something new.

so far I've seen more than 3 people claiming the same as i have. persistent error codes(same number), and apple saying they've unlocked, but nothing happening. I'd like to hear of a situation where someone has had the aforementioned issue and fixed it.

Add me to that count, I fixed all the issues and finally decided to get Apple to unblock my ID but they haven't been able to. They are going to call me back tomorrow to do more troubleshooting. Not sure what I can do on my end but they haven't been able to fix it.

Add me to that count, I fixed all the issues and finally decided to get Apple to unblock my ID but they haven't been able to. They are going to call me back tomorrow to do more troubleshooting. Not sure what I can do on my end but they haven't been able to fix it.

There were problems reported for iMessage on iClarified.com yesterday and this morning. Not sure if this is related, but I thought it was worth mentioning.

Back