Contribute
Register
I did a fresh 10.9.2 install on my Asus P9X79 yesterday and Appstore,iCloud and iMessage is working.

Did a fresh 10.9.2 install om my UP5-TH today.
Apstore and iCloud is working but not iMessage :problem:

Both MB´s have Apple Airport Extreme Wifi card connected to my wireless router
(same network)

So i don´t think it´s country related.

My P9X79 using sysdef MacPro 6,1 and the UP5-TH iMac 13,2

UPDATE
Just logged off iMessage on my P9X79 and now i can´t log on again
:roll2:

This is really strange !!! :crazy:
I made a SuperDuper backup (P9X79) yesterday and i just booted into that and voila iMessage is working again.

So, generally speaking,
It's seems like some kinda Authentication issue based on keys generated on hardware-software and devil knows what else specific params...
And of cause yes, It's obviously Apple tricks may be agains hackintosh people o_O

Hi All,

Just wanted to chime in and say I'm also experiencing the "********** is not registered with iMessage" error for all of the recipients when using the Messages app on my hack. The last successful message I sent from the Hack was on 4/3 (I was away for Fri and Sat, and discovered this issue on Sunday when I came home).

I have an iPhone and the iMessage is working fine on there. Also, I logged in on a MBP and the iMessage feature is working fine there also, so it is definitely something specific to the Hacks. My motherboard is an Asrock Z77m. I haven't found any other issues aside from this. Everything else is seemingly working normally.

Something mysterios is going on !!!!
i twice tryid with a fresh 10.9.2.install on my UP5-TH and now i can´t even log on to Apstore or iCloud.
It can certainly be country specific as they probably implement this server check one step at the time and not worldwide

Just want to add that my motherboard is also GA-Z77X-UP5-TH

I don't see any error message in Console when I sign in or sign out iMessage. Only this:
Code:
icbaccountsd[26542]: -[ICBSyncOperation mergeLocalChanges:]: Got the following deleted accounts: {}
 -[ICBSyncOperation mergeLocalChanges:]: Looking for UUID: (null) from remote key:  
  -[ICBSyncOperation mergeLocalChanges:]: Account not found during local discovery, however was not found in list of deleted accounts, will not delete:

When I try to send a message I get something like this

Code:
identityservicesd[353]: [Warning] Processing received message (null) {    E = pair;
    P = < >;

v = 1;
} for which we couldn't find a relevant account based on toIdentifier tel: , cleaning it up.

Edit: This time after logging into iMessage I got an email from Apple saying my account was logged in a Mac Pro. I believe I never get those emails when I sign in iMessage
before.

Hi All,

Just wanted to chime in and say I'm also experiencing the "********** is not registered with iMessage" error for all of the recipients when using the Messages app on my hack. The last successful message I sent from the Hack was on 4/3 (I was away for Fri and Sat, and discovered this issue on Sunday when I came home).

I have an iPhone and the iMessage is working fine on there. Also, I logged in on a MBP and the iMessage feature is working fine there also, so it is definitely something specific to the Hacks. My motherboard is an Asrock Z77m. I haven't found any other issues aside from this. Everything else is seemingly working normally.

I'm having this issue too, if anyone knows a fix please reply to me. <3

Please
If you replay to this thread working/not working post where you're from (country)
I´m danish (Denmark)

The only message I get in the logs when I try sending a message through iMessage is:

"08.04.14 18:18:18,555 xpcproxy[86309]: assertion failed: 13C64: xpcproxy + 3438 [D559FC96-E6B1-363A-B850-C7AC9734F210]: 0x2"

There is no message about a missing public key, yet still it does not work for me.

This is interesting. When I launch imessage this is what I get, note the error code (or whatever it is), matches yours exactly. It also has the same general format as my computer UUID (it does NOT match that however)...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-04-08 at 6.47.13 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-04-08 at 6.47.13 PM.png
    39.8 KB · Views: 141
So I tried everything to fix my iMessage to no avail. Finally I stumbled across an article. What got it working for me was simply making sure my Serial is 17 characters long.

Code:
[FONT=Menlo]        <key>SMserial</key>[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]        <string>CK#########123456</string>[/FONT]

I think this instruction should be part of the first post.

Back