Contribute
Register
Thank you, worked for me with the original attachment! Thanks!

It is valid i use it with Appstore, I cloud and face time not associated with an iphone

Don't know if you figured out your issue, but when that happened to me, I just changed my password and worked fine.

Hi guys I am new here. This is my first post as well. I have had success installing Mavricks on my HP. All is well except my imessage is stuck at logging in. It does not give me any errors just loads and loads. I have left it running all night and woke up to the same thing? Any ideas would be appreciated. My icloud and app store is running fine, just imessage and facetime is giving me problems. Thanks for any feedback!

Success! I just upgraded my CustoMac to Mavericks from Mt Lion and have tried repeatedly to get iMessage to work (in both OS's). These four steps did the trick for me!

Of note:
--My network cards were already en0 and en1
--I've never had an issue accessing the App Store

Thanks!

It works perfectly

Hi guys I am new here. This is my first post as well. I have had success installing Mavricks on my HP. All is well except my imessage is stuck at logging in. It does not give me any errors just loads and loads. I have left it running all night and woke up to the same thing? Any ideas would be appreciated. My icloud and app store is running fine, just imessage and facetime is giving me problems. Thanks for any feedback!
@ekson.

I would try re-initialising iMessage - follow steps 3 & 4 on the main post.

Cheers
Jay

I have been trying to get iMessages work with Chimera for a very long time, and I thought it would require a random act of God to get it working but I decided to give your method a try, and I must say it worked like a charm. Thank you very much!

One thing though, I couldn't bring myself to delete my ~/Library/Messages so I left that intact. I used the version 1.1.2 of the FileNVRAM.dylib as the version 1.1.3 doesn't seem to work.
I didn't clean out my interfaces completely, I just created an entire new profile called Home, and left the Automatic as it is, renamed Ethernet,Ethernet1 to en0,en1 respectively. Wiped all other preferences, and caches...I did take an additional step, I opened up my KeyChain Utiltiy and removed the instances of AppleID and iChat credentials from the password section, deleted the old nvram.x-x-x.plist from /Extra rebooted. Viola!

I believe I have Chimera 2.2.1 installed. I hope this might be able to help someone too.

Just fixed two hackintosh installs in GA-Z68XP-UD4 boards this way. Worked like a charm :) Thanks for the info.

Back