Contribute
Register
It's coooooool, fixed my issue, I'm using an older version 1.1.2... Thanks a lot.

It's coooooool, fixed my issue, I'm using an older version 1.1.2... Thanks a lot.
+1.
All working now, the updated 1.1.3 version didn't work for me. Used on one the original ZIP file. Thanks.

I've followed every step in this thread but still having issues.

iMessages signs in briefly. For a split second. Long enough for me to see a notification on my Macbook Air.

Then the message "your apple id ____ can't be used to setup iMessages at this time" returns.

I've played with smbios, removed all cache files for iMessages and tried 1.1.2 and 1.1.3 for FileNVRAM.dylib

Any ideas?

I'm using a Z77X-UP5 TH fyi.

I had the same problem & the above steps weren't enough to fix it

So I checked the org.chameleon.Boot.plist file from my 10.8.5 install, and noticed that there was one change between 10.8.5 & 10.9, So I added the following lines to the new org.chameleon.Boot.plist

<key>EthernetBuiltIn</key>
<string>Yes</string>

This was in addition to installing the FileNVRAM.dylib module with using the chameleon-2.2svn-r2266 installer

Hi,I have no problem with my iMessage but i having problem with my RAID,i follow your guide but i still can't boot in my RAID drive.this is the error i get in startup.i have attach my org.chameleon.Boot.plist as well.

Attachments

• photo-2.JPG
    photo-2.JPG
    803 KB · Views: 354
  • Screen Shot 2013-10-27 at 8.28.53 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-10-27 at 8.28.53 PM.png
    50.7 KB · Views: 335
  • photo-4.JPG
    photo-4.JPG
    718.4 KB · Views: 314
I had the same problem & the above steps weren't enough to fix it

So I checked the org.chameleon.Boot.plist file from my 10.8.5 install, and noticed that there was one change between 10.8.5 & 10.9, So I added the following lines to the new org.chameleon.Boot.plist

<key>EthernetBuiltIn</key>
<string>Yes</string>

This was in addition to installing the FileNVRAM.dylib module with using the chameleon-2.2svn-r2266 installer

But I am using Chimera 2.2.1 so I do not have a org.chameleon.Boot.plist

Honestly, if I could go back to chameleon I would since it had a countdown before booting up to a certain volume. Looks like Chimera forces a selection.

I've now switched to Chameleon, Chameleon Wizard is pointed to smbios.plist - generated a few times. Used both NVRAM.dylib files. All cache files have been dumped.

Ethernet Built in Checked.

Still getting logged out.

Screen Shot 2013-10-27 at 10.16.41 AM.png

Yeah, I'm still having the issue. My current error message I'm getting is "Your Apple ID "" Can't be used to set up iMessage at this time. Contact iMessage support with the code below" Any Help is appreciated. I've tried using the old file, the new one, as well as following all the steps twice. My system is a Ga Z77 D3H with a Radeon HD 6870 and a core i7 3770K

Hi There,

To all users who tried my original steps and are still having issues.

I recently helped a friend with getting iMessages to work, we tried my method a few times but still no joy. However after some detective work I have uncovered a new issue regarding your Network ID that can stop iMessage, iCloud and AppStore from working !

If your still having issues and used my original guide/method then please go back to the start of the thread and re-read my guide, specifically Step-1 about checking your Network BCDname(s), it could be the fix you've been looking for.

Cheers All
Jay

Back