Contribute
Register
Just wanted to say this solution still works with 10.9 Mavericks. I had to use the original FileNVRAM jaymonkey attached, the newer one posted didn't work.

Yup,
Same for me, all working great on Mavericks.

Jay

Hi guys,

Spent four hours last night trying to figure this out:/ No methods I tried worked, however I still need to try repairing permissions and deleting the setup files. Will try this method exactly when I get home.

i have an nvranfile.plist (apologies I,m not near my mac so cannot exactly remember the file name)in my extra folder, should I be deleting it or leaving it alone?

i will let you know how I get on.

[Update]Yep, that fixed it:) Followed the instructions and in less than 10 minutes... iMessage and FaceTime are now both working again.

Spang

I just want to thank you so very much. After countless hours trying to figure out the problem and some 4 reinstalls from buggering up things, I finally got it going due to your downloaded files.

Im unsure what the difference was, as I used nvram from another source (developers) which was 1.12 and it didn't work, while whatever version was in yours did.

This worked for me also! Thanks so much :)

UPDATE:
Its works with the older file! BIG THANKS! :)

Don't work for me dropping the same error message :(.

Back