Contribute
Register
I use Catalina 15.4 with clover rn and you have to do everything that is given in this guide, I still get problem with the iMessage keep telling me to contact apple with the customer code thing.

View attachment 467879
But now I already solved this by following the guide no.8 for contacting apple support. So if you've done everything but still getting those customer code message just try contacting apple support. now u don't need to call because they have a live chat feature, thought this would be easier for everyone. thanks to ⇩⇩. and I now have a working iMessage and FaceTime. Thank you very much!!
Hi! How can I contact the live chat???? I receive an error 403 forbidden when trying to access get support.apple... :(

Hi! How can I contact the live chat???? I receive an error 403 forbidden when trying to access get support.apple... :(

go to support https://support.apple.com/choose-country-region
choose your country
go to get support, it will be like this. it maybe different per country but it always says tell us how we can helo
Screen Shot 2020-05-10 at 19.52.27.png

Choose apple id
choose other apple id topics
choose the problem is not listed
type message and it shoould appear like this
Screen Shot 2020-05-10 at 19.55.36.png

choose the messages and apple id
there will be options for you, you want the support to call you or you want to live chat.

go to support https://support.apple.com/choose-country-region
choose your country
go to get support, it will be like this. it maybe different per country but it always says tell us how we can helo
View attachment 468568
Choose apple id
choose other apple id topics
choose the problem is not listed
type message and it shoould appear like thisView attachment 468572
choose the messages and apple id
there will be options for you, you want the support to call you or you want to live chat.
Thanks for the reply!. The problem is that I get a forbidden error 403 when trying to get the support :). No way to contact them :(

Thanks for the reply!. The problem is that I get a forbidden error 403 when trying to get the support . No way to contact them.

@shinobikai,

Error 403 is a standard HTTP browser error and has nothing to do with MacOS ...
Are you using a VPN and spoofing your country ?
If so disable it and try again.

@innosensius,

I've updated Chapter 8 of the guide with the new procedure to contact Apple Support via live chat :-

Thanks for the gentle nudge .... have been meaning to get around to updating that section for quite a while now and your post reminded me of it ... it a rainy windy day here so found time to get it done.

Cheers
Jay

Last edited:
Hi thanks again for your quick reply but its the unique webpage with im receiving the 403 forbidden error.... no vpn... i tried with different devices... i think there is another problem here... its a pity becuase its the only thing left to complete my hackintosh HP Envy 15 as004la system.

its the unique webpage with im receiving the 403 forbidden error.... no vpn... i tried with different devices... i think there is another problem here...

@shinobikai,

Humm its not an issue i've ever come across while accessing any of Apple websites so not sure what else to suggest.
Some tips on the 403 error here :-

Have you tried flushing the Browser Cookies and Cache ?

Cheers
Jay

@shinobikai,

Humm its not an issue i've ever come across while accessing any of Apple websites so not sure what else to suggest.
Some tips on the 403 error here :-

Have you tried flushing the Browser Cookies and Cache ?

Cheers
Jay
Hi ! Thanks Again! :)... Yes I flush the cache... I install chrome to test... no way.... always the same error.. there is no way to enter get support.apple.com webpage... I receive 403 forbidden error... Im able to login to apple, iCloud, iTunes, App Store... but no FaceTime or iMessage... :(

Hi ! Thanks Again! :)... Yes I flush the cache... I install chrome to test... no way.... always the same error.. there is no way to enter get support.apple.com webpage... I receive 403 forbidden error... Im able to login to apple, iCloud, iTunes, App Store... but no FaceTime or iMessage... :(
hv u try ur phone? or try using vpn? or using proxy?

Hey! I tried from my phone using 4g... and it worked... so I think it's related with Apple blacklisting my WAN IP address perhaps?? Anyway I posted the message saying about the iMessage problem with the customer code provided.... Do I Need to wait until they will contact me??? Thanks again :)

Waiting for the chat support guy to contact me.... :)

UPDATE.1hour later... 1 advisor.. 1 senior advisor... they told me to update to 10.15.4. (I'm at 10.15). If that not resolve the problem they will escalate to engineering group.. (They need last soft version to escalate).... so.. I will try to update.. the problem is that I don't have space available... Do you know how can I add more space to the Mac APFS volume? I have my SSD partitioned with WIN10 and MacOS... I want to move some win10 space to Mac apfs volume... thanks again.

Last edited:
Back