Contribute
Register
if sync is ur problem maybe u should check ur iPhone and make sure in iMessages (in settings) ur forwarding ur texts to ur 'Mac/macbook'
That’s working, I have no problems getting both iMessages and text message on my hack. It’s just not sync all my messages “messages in the cloud” meaning I only have the newer threads...

I'd followed the "idiot guide" back on January after building my system. Three days ago, FaceTime and Messages suddenly stopped working! I tried everything to make them work again but without success!

View attachment 424388

I'm about to delete the existing IDs and numbers and apply new ones. Is there anything else I can do instead of giving my system a new identity?
Make sure in system preferences it shows you have a built-in ethernet or build-in wifi that shows as en0, otherwise use rehabman's null ethernet kext and make sure that ethernet shows up as en0. Then use clover configurator and make sure your serial number, board serial, and smUUID are valid. If those are followed, iMessages and facetime should work.

That’s working, I have no problems getting both iMessages and text message on my hack. It’s just not sync all my messages “messages in the cloud” meaning I only have the newer threads...
oh then idk cuz the messages before my imessage setup doesnt show up either so idk how to help u with that sry.

In Clover Configurator tick this Box as shown in the pic, then repair permissions, reboot and see if the change made any improvement to the problem. Good luck.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-09-04 at 11.56.43.png
    Screenshot 2019-09-04 at 11.56.43.png
    184.7 KB · Views: 213
In Clover Configurator tick this Box as shown in the pic, then repair permissions, reboot and see if the change made any improvement to the problem. Good luck.
I tried that, didn't resolve the issue. iMessage continues to work (both iMessages and text), but Syncing of old threads do not.
Thank you for your help... I will continue to work until I find a solution....

Please run iMsgDeBugger look for any abnormalities in result if you haven't done this already.
I have been doing good searches, and I can not find that application...

Here you are
ohh ok, I already run this. Everything looked ok (no errors). Is it's anything in particular I should be looking for?

Back