Contribute
Register
Have you logged into iCloud? and iTunes along with authorizing Tunes? have you user iMessage debug and confirmed the number look good and remain the same after reboot? Try letting Clover populate the numbers since it does it all now
What do you mean when you say 'authorizing Itunes'?

What do you mean when you say 'authorizing Itunes'?

You need to authorize iTunes to play content purchased with your apple account.

I noticed when I did not have iTunes authorized iMessage was not working for me. Under account in iTunes there is the option to authorize.

Mine is still not working.. ( 10.13.5 )
always get "contact apple support" error message.. my cpu is intel i3-7100, and i'm using this config.plist ( attached ) ., the network LAN is also set as en0.. anyone have suggestion ?
I suffer the same problem. I have tried many time and always comes with a validation code for me to call apple. At this point I suspect may be apple has put an IP block on my account. I am going to try again with a different IP address.

You need to authorize iTunes to play content purchased with your apple account.

I noticed when I did not have iTunes authorized iMessage was not working for me. Under account in iTunes there is the option to authorize.
Thank you.

I have a strange issue. I was able to log into iMessage and FaceTime by getting my ethernet as eth0. I can send/receive both texts and iMessage, however I can only receive texts. iMessage receiving is not working. Has anyone encountered this issue before? Furthermore, my iMessage history does not sync. It's possible these two issues are related.

I have a strange issue. I was able to log into iMessage and FaceTime by getting my ethernet as eth0. I can send/receive both texts and iMessage, however I can only receive texts. iMessage receiving is not working. Has anyone encountered this issue before? Furthermore, my iMessage history does not sync. It's possible these two issues are related.

Have you tried logging out of everything including your on your phone and then logging back in?

Hello
My hack work well except message and FaceTime.I don't know why because I have done all I read in the guide
Thanks for help

Hello
My hack work well except message and FaceTime.I don't know why because I have done all I read in the guide
Thanks for help
Imessage will work.Use APFS for System Partition.
Rest all is same Procedure as explained in Post.

Back