Contribute
Register
Yea, I though that too. I reverted to two versions (4497) back but I think the damage is done. Still can’t access iMessage/Facetime. I really don't want to mess with serial numbers and IDs too much. I even tried to boot into an older back up but that didn't work either.

You (and the Threadadmin) should be aware of this: #9

Took me hours to find out too :-O

Yes, all hail ApexDE for figuring this out. I reset all my settings back to what I had originally except for the LAN injection and it all works!

Having trouble signing into iTunes but that may clear up.

I'm guessing that Apple has gotten a little more particular about this setting in the last update.

Anyone got this weird problem with imessage? Can't get imessage to work on my 10.13.5 hackintosh, tried every solution possible. Even got a new sim and create new appleID, no effect. BUT, signed in by my gf's account(which is more than 3 years old), imessage work perfectly.
Right now I'm very confused of what causing the problem, my hackintosh or my appleID?

Does anyone know if this iMessage thing is irrelevant with 10.13.5 and iCloud support for iMessage? I was in the process of starting this "Fix iMessage" when all of a sudden a message ticked in on my hackintosh without me having done anything other than enable iCloud support for iMessage on my iPhone.

For some reason I don't have a serial number on my Mac at this point as it got screwed up after changing to smbios 18.3 but everything related to iMessage seems to work flawlessly without having been through the guide.

Mine is still not working.. ( 10.13.5 )
always get "contact apple support" error message.. my cpu is intel i3-7100, and i'm using this config.plist ( attached ) ., the network LAN is also set as en0.. anyone have suggestion ?

Attachments

• config.plist
    8.4 KB · Views: 185
no work ...why?
my configuration
high Sierra 10.13.6
cpu intel i7 7700k
motherboard Asus rog Maximus ix formula
vga asus NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080
network lan integrated

Hi, I followed the guide and still couldn't get iMessage to activate until today, kept saying an error occurred during activation, even after changing SN 3 times and resetting network configuration.

Attached is my Clover config.plist, can anyone please point out what I did wrong? Thanks.

Attachments

• config.plist
    10.4 KB · Views: 170
Hi guys, I had all working properly with my old account. Today I created a new one and the contact support message appeared. I contacted them and the guy said he had fixed the problem and that I should be able to login. I tried but it continues to show that message. Is there anything I can do to have iMessage on the new account(the old one works if I login)?

Hey, did anyone managed to activate iMessage within the last month?

Back