Contribute
Register
You can try. Like I said I've done this 2x with generated values and following every step of the guide.

Both time I got the customer code and Apple was unable to resolve on their end. I think it's a 17,1 issue personally.

I'm going to try one last time, and if I can't get it to work oh well. Everything else is running great and I can live without iMessage on my desktop since it works on all my other devices.

Okay definitely let me know if something happens and you get it working seeing as we have similar builds and issues

I got iMessage and FaceTime working on my Hackintosh, but I used my wife's MacBook Air to get the ROM, MLB and SmUUID.
I would advise against that since you are using a different system profile. You are liable to get the Apple ID frozen or throttled which is no bueno. Just take some time to read this guide and generate the proper identification.

Hi,

I'm trying to get an unique S/N, however, I cant get a S/N (generated from clover) with below message from
https://checkcoverage.apple.com/.

"We're sorry, the number you have provided cannot be found in our records. Please verify the number and try again"

I tried multiple S/N generated from clover, I can only get the return messages with below:
"We're sorry, but this serial number is not valid. Please check your information and try again."
"We're sorry, but we are unable to complete your request at this time. Please try again later."

Please help!!! Do I really need a S/N saying that "cannot be found in our records" ?

Hi,

I'm trying to get an unique S/N, however, I cant get a S/N (generated from clover) with below message from
https://checkcoverage.apple.com/.

"We're sorry, the number you have provided cannot be found in our records. Please verify the number and try again"

I tried multiple S/N generated from clover, I can only get the return messages with below:
"We're sorry, but this serial number is not valid. Please check your information and try again."
"We're sorry, but we are unable to complete your request at this time. Please try again later."

Please help!!! Do I really need a S/N saying that "cannot be found in our records" ?

Have you taken the time to read any of the GUIDES to understand what is required because if you did, you wouldn't post this basic question. For clarity I will answer your query - ("We're sorry, the number you have provided cannot be found in our records. Please verify the number and try again") this result is exactly what you should get and is CORRECT. It signifies that the s/n generated by you is not one that is already allocated to a genuine Apple Mac machine which will have the potential of creating a cloned machine if you use a S/N that returns as valid. Hope this answers your query.

Hello,
I have just finished my new installation of Sierra.
I don't know why but iMessage is directly available!
If my hard config can help somebody, I can give details.
Is it because of my Wifi/Bluetooth card natively recognised?

Hello,
I have just finished my new installation of Sierra.
I don't know why but iMessage is directly available!
If my hard config can help somebody, I can give details.
Is it because of my Wifi/Bluetooth card natively recognised?

Hardly, it's a little more complex than just a wifi/bluetooth card - but as a matter of interest what Wifi/Bluetooth card are you using?

ABWB 802.11AC, Bluetooth 4.0 WI-FI PCI Express (PCI-E)-Carte Combo BCM94360CD.
Maybe it's not only this card,but it's running…

Ok thanks - Hopefully you will give an insight as to the procedure or guide you followed to get your iMsg/F-Time working as quite a few members are still trying to do the same. Is this your first hack install, also is your Apple ID newly created and how was the Mac S/N, MLB and ROM formulated? If you can provide the info or even a short guide on your method, maybe it would go a long way to help others. Thanks.

Hello,
It's my first hackintosh. But it's not my first Mac. My Apple ID has more than 7 or 8 years and several devices (iPad, iPhones, MacBook…). I would like to give you a formulation of what I've done, but I've only followed the unibeast and multibeast method. I've also installed different kext for audio and graphic card. But that's all. I can provide anything else on my config (hard or soft).

If you're logged into iMsg/F-Time and only some messages are showing up, the problem is synchronisation between devices which is relatively easy to fix. Here's how to fix it - on your hack -> System Preferences -> iCloud, click 'Sign Out' and reboot then sign back into iCloud, the sync problem should be fixed.

Normally that's all it takes, if that did not fix the problem or you've already tried this method, I will tell you a more extensive method to try. Good luck.

Hi esafeddie!

Sorry for the delay! I had an issue when I tried the above and has taken a few days to recover.

My Contacts became all messed up. I lost the majority of them, both on my iPhone and hack, but somehow got them back. One thing I did notice was once the Contacts were back it took about a day or so for the iMessage phone numbers to sync backup with the Contact names.

So.now I'm back to the same inconsistent syncing between the iPhone and Hack. I'm gonna give it another shot and triple backup my contacts this time.

Thanks,

John

Back