Contribute
Register
Perhaps because most people are already using it.

Interesting. Trust was off by default on my install, checking it made no difference. Still throws a customer code for me.

Still waiting for Apple engineering to respond to the case I opened. (fingers crossed)

Interesting. Trust was off by default on my install, checking it made no difference. Still throws a customer code for me.

Still waiting for Apple engineering to respond to the case I opened. (fingers crossed)

I think you'll have to call again quoting the initial case file reference number because in most cases you'll be waiting forever and a day for that call back, just think of the number of cases they have to deal with, plus you'll be very lucky to have the same technician you dealt with on the first call. Hopefully you'll get one able to identify and solve the problem. Good luck.

If you use the MLBGen17v3 - This is what you should see (I've omitted my details from the last pic).
this MLBGen17v3 - is giving showing me a different MLB than the one that i got generated from simpleMLB Script.
is it okay or its a sign that the MLB is wrong ?

@ delingren - As a precaution please edit your post #6442 and remove your personal details, also in future if seeking help, before posting remove all sensitive material i.e S/N's, MAC address, etc etc. The clever ones here can normally deduce and offer aid without your details.

this MLBGen17v3 - is giving showing me a different MLB than the one that i got generated from simpleMLB Script.
is it okay or its a sign that the MLB is wrong ?

Thats normal, they do change at every output but still pertaining to your unique Mac S/N - nothing to worry about.

So, I followed the idiots guide to iMessage guide and had iMessage working for about a week, but suddenly it has stopped working. Can anyone help?

Every time I try and login to iMessage/iCloud I get a popup that says "could not sign in. Please check network connection and try again" and then a new popup says "the password for *insert account name* needs to be updated" when I put the password in I just get "an unknown error occurred verification failed"

I tried resetting my network settings to EN0 and that didn't fix it. I also tried redoing the guide and still had the same problem...anyone got any ideas?

I'm on Sierra 10.12.3 SMBIOS Mac Pro 6,1

Have you installed EmuVariableUefi-64.efi and RC Scripts from the Clover installer ?

I do not believe I have done that. What will it do?
Just curious why it would have worked for about a week, and now suddenly wouldn't. But requires this.

I do not believe I have done that. What will it do?
Just curious why it would have worked for about a week, and now suddenly wouldn't. But requires this.
If your board does not have native support for NVRAM it will emulate it for you, just a thing to try.

Back