Contribute
Register
Since both your sister and father can sign on with their ID's and you can't, then the problem is surely your ID. You need to call Apple with the Code and explain the problem with your ID so that they can remove the block. Good luck.
I printed the 3 customer Codes of each of my 3 Apple ID`s,called Apple Support from a cheap Internation calls (call center) after i finnished work.
I got lucky enough to be on contact with a good guy,i told him that i have problems signing in to iMessage and FaceTime with my Apple ID`s on my MacbookPro but my father and two sisters were able to sign in with their Apple ID`s without a problem.
After i gaved him my first apple ID and customer code,he just asked security questions to verify that its me,he said ok i got you registered now and you should be able to sign in without a problem man.go enjoy chatting on your macbook.
i Told him that i have Pages,Numbers,Keynote,iMovie on one of my apple id`s when i caught them while they were free,so i dont want to spend extra around 100$ again,can u fix the two other apple ID`s aswell so i can check which one had it,and use that as my main account after.he registered the two others aswell. All fine.

But after i came home,i tried signing in,none of them worked,same error codes again,i guess ill`have to wait 24-48hrs and try that again since many people reported here and on p1lgrim`s post that it didn`t work right after but after like 24-48hrs they were able to sign in without a problem and use iMessage and facetime.i just hope its the same case with me aswell.

Hey,

I just followed the "an-idiots-guide-to-imessage" and I receive this error:

"You cannot sign in to iMessage on this Mac at this time" and it gives me a customer code.
Is there something I can do?

Btw, I'm using 10.12.3 if it matters and I checked even the network services order.

Last edited:
Is it true that it can take 24 to 48 hours for the apple to activate the imessage and face time ...?

Attachments

• Captura de Tela 2017-02-14 às 13.48.26.png
    Captura de Tela 2017-02-14 às 13.48.26.png
    217.5 KB · Views: 129
My serial number doesn't match with the serial number found on my iCloud account, is that an issue?

LE: solved this but the problem persists

Last edited:
Annoyingly, I am able to iMessage *some* contacts (who have Apple devices) but others it forces me to send SMS...

Hey,

I just followed the "an-idiots-guide-to-imessage" and I receive this error:

"You cannot sign in to iMessage on this Mac at this time" and it gives me a customer code.
Is there something I can do?

Btw, I'm using 10.12.3 if it matters and I checked even the network services order.
At that point you must contact the support by phone. Did you already do that?

Haven't tried that yet, some people on other websites say that it happens from time to time to be "discovered" (due to non existent S/N in their database) by the apple support that you don't have a real macbook.

Should this work with a new apple ID account?

I followed this guide but it doesnt work on my Dell 7537 with macOS Sierra 10.2.3 ... imessagedebug.txt is the same with the terminal output after restart, serial number verified on both sites and its ok(invalid on apple, good on everymac), simpleMLB.sh works...so i dont why i cant use iMessage on my Hackintosh...no errors show after login. Entered email&password and nothing happens. Can you help me?

PS: Now i got this error
fa50urqcic9fofjnahtw.jpg

Last edited:
I'm in the same situation clau30, somebody told me that they changed some security processes and this is the reason why more and more people are coming to this.

Back