Contribute
Register
I have the same problem with the customer code over and over again. I might try to call them again.

@sofismatico76 - This is easily fixed just sign both devices out of iCloud and back in again should do the trick.
Could you explain me again? I use google translator ... I'm from Brazil ... could you explain me in Portuguese?

Thank you @esafeddie and @P1LGRIM. Yes, EmuVariableUefi-64.efi is installed (not RC Scripts).

I have two AppleID's, a "primary" ID - created when Apple introduced .Mac services (1999?) and heavily used. Back in 2012, I created a "backup" AppleID - this account has been mostly dormant since. When I decided to try to get iMessage working on my (first) Hackintosh, I was a bit hesitant to use my "primary" account for testing this. So I reactivated my "backup" account, registered a credit card and tested from my MBP, iPhone and iPad's. Account is fine. But not for iMessage registration from my Hackintosh. Yesterday evening (CET), just before going to bed, I tried (for the first time) to register Hackintosh with the iMessage services of my "primary" account. What do you think .... SUCCESS. Again, many thanks to all.

Last edited:
I will. In case I would need to do a new installation, I want to make sure that I have my (Apple "approved") numbers safe - for future reference. Is there a best practice, e.g which numbers?

Since I wasn't expecting that this would work, I already retrieved my Mac mini from its hiding place (attic) and hooked it up to a monitor. I'm not going to use them now, but which numbers should I retrieve from this box, before I put it back to sleep?

Thanks again!

Captura de Tela 2017-02-02 às 16.10.42.png
The Imessage application opens but closes unexpectedly ... on my Hackintosh as macOS Sierra 10.12.3 ... My Face Time works normally! How to solve this ...?

Message says "Messages quit unexpectedly"

Ok this is quite easy - Run iMessageDeBugger and print off the details. The values you are looking to keep for future upgrades or reinstalls are:- ROM,MLB and of course Mac S/N.
You are right - of course. But still.. Maybe I should re-read the guide on this. MLB = Mac Logic Board = BoardSerialNumber (iMessagedebugv2), right? Probably I will stick with my current (Clover generated) values, but to be sure - where do I enter MLB in Clover configurator? Under SMBIOS - Board Serial Number, or, under Rt Variables - MLB.

Back