Contribute
Register
I have followed the idiot's guide. Now iMessage works greatly. sincronize instantly with my iPad, instead before it did not recognize the recipient as a imessage owner.
Anyway, in the process of the guide, my bluetooth stopped working, i think it happened in the last 2-3 steps of the guide.
I use an adaptor with an original apple card (bcm943602cs) that worked OOB

do you have any idea why it happened?
ethernet is en0 and built-in
wifi is en1, not built-in
I switched also from iMac 14,1 to 13,2, that was the proper profile for my configuration
Tried to rebuild cache and repair permission,but still the situation does not change

EDIT - SOLVED
tried to change the usb on the mainboard that the adapter uses to power bluetooth and now it works.
Maybe the other old port is not recognized anymore and it does not power up? (shouldn't be like that anyway)

Something is wrong with USB recognition--> unibeast usb recognized at boot, but then in Sierra it's not recognized at all :|
All the USB ports used to work without issues

@klaphd How did you find a serial number compatible for the model 13,2? I don't find any :'(

I can not send messages from Imessage from my Hackintosh to Imessage from my Iphone 4 ... a message appears stating that my Imessage id of my Iphone 4 is not registered in Imessage ... how to solve this ..?

Attachments

• Captura de Tela 2017-01-31 às 20.06.44.png
    Captura de Tela 2017-01-31 às 20.06.44.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 118
  • Captura de Tela 2017-01-31 às 20.07.02.png
    Captura de Tela 2017-01-31 às 20.07.02.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 94
Can we still check if Serials Numbers are used using Apples servers? I read they shut them down due to, well, maybe hackintoshing.

Last edited:

Ok thanks - Ive read the article and most of the posts covering the piece and as far as I understand, it seems this is mainly about hacking iPhones and iPads. I didn't really see anything (not that it doesn't) to impact the Hackintosh community so I think for the time being we are ok as long as we stay away from cloning any Mac values, unless, and I am quite reluctant to say this, the Cloned device is owned by you, registered as your property and preferably no longer logging into any Apple Services.

Many thanks to all iMessage experts over here. I'm at a loss. I have done two attempts following P1LGR1M's (clear) guide. All seems OK until I try to set up iMessage. I'm not sure on the first customer code (to provide to Apple Support), but with the second failure it is: 5995-7018-8088.

I think I have (at least) three options: 1) do a third attempt, 2) call Apple support with the guidance from OP in mind (e.g. S/N of my MBP) or 3) clone an old Mac mini I still own (and have not used for years).

Any thoughts - thank you very much.

Many thanks to all iMessage experts over here. I'm at a loss. I have done two attempts following P1LGR1M's (clear) guide. All seems OK until I try to set up iMessage. I'm not sure on the first customer code (to provide to Apple Support), but with the second failure it is: 5995-7018-8088.

I think I have (at least) three options: 1) do a third attempt, 2) call Apple support with the guidance from OP in mind (e.g. S/N of my MBP) or 3) clone an old Mac mini I still own (and have not used for years).

Unfortunately you have joined the ranks of those with the same iMessage problem. We are still in the dark why some members gain success where iMsg/F-Time is concerned and others like your self will not. The general consensus in most cases seems to be old established Apple ID's have a better success rate than (new) ID's on new Hack builds.

As stated in the past, once your build throws up a Code there's nothing you can do other than make the call. Constantly changing S/N, Mac Specs etc will not change the situation apart from maybe throw up a different code. Personally I would make the call to Apple and give them the S/N (If asked) from your MBP and just say you're having problems logging in with your ID.

If that does not work, as a last resort use the values from your old Mac mini ONLY IF IT WILL NOT BE USED AGAIN to access any Apple Services - this most important. Good luck.

With your 100 series motherboard you will almost certainly have to use EmuVariableUefi-64 (and RC scripts) from Clover.
Have you done this ?

Back