Contribute
Register
Couldn't get it working until I saw this and installed EmuVariableUefi-64. Works perfectly now, thanks a bunch!
Thanks for the feedback :thumbup:

How did you install EmuVariableUefi-64 ? Doesn't see it in Glover
Download "Clover Configurator" if you don't already have it. In the drivers section they have that driver under the 64 bit section. Just make sure you mount your EFI partition and select in in the drivers screen.

Download "Clover Configurator" if you don't already have it. In the drivers section they have that driver under the 64 bit section. Just make sure you mount your EFI partition and select in in the drivers screen.

ok thats good. Have you tested the other available drivers for windows ?

I can login but I can't activate iMessage, even if I use my iMac's ROM & MBL... It still says contact apple support..

Despite reading through this guide and doing pretty much everything it said multiple times, my setup isn't working with iMessage. My setup is running as an iMac 14,2 and every iCloud feature including FaceTime works flawlessly - except for iMessage.

I continually see the attached message when attempting to log in. Have tried generating serials and such with Configurator, and even using the MLB and ROM of a genuine Mac that wasn't in use. I ran through the whole "iDiot's Guide" process to no avail. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

View media item 188231

Ethernet is en0 and builtin, what's happening with Debug is the ROM and "BoardSerialNumber" areas both say "failed" consistently, whether I'm using generated or genuine values.
Screen Shot 2017-01-26 at 12.54.58 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-01-26 at 12.54.52 PM.png

Back