Contribute
Register
As I've said in numerous post, if you are having problems with iMsg/F-Time, the first thing to do is to run iMessage DeBugger and check your injected values. If you see 'Failed' instead of a value, iMsg/F-Time will not work and must be fixed, if after doing everything correct as per the 'Guide/Guides' and you get the message to call Apple with a given code, then there is nothing you or anyone here can do to fix the problem. One more thing to look for in the DeBugger result, if you have this value 'C02140302D5DMT31M' as the MLB and/or the BoardSerial Number, it is wrong as it is a Generic value thrown up by your Motherboard this will have an adverse effect on the function of iMsg. You must formulate a unique value containing seventeen characters, a good place to start would be your Mac S/N and then add five random characters at the end then inject this new value into your config.plist via Clover Configurator or a Text Editor or try and google a MLB generator, there were a few half decent ones knocking around a while back.

Some guide says use your Serial Number for MLB and add five add random digit and characters at the end as you said too. But simple MLB.sh creating totally a different number. I followed five times idiot guide 'cause I am an idiot :) But still getting error ROM/MLB failed. SmUUID confused me. It says create unique SmUUID but how should I know which one is unique?

Another question;

I have real iMac 9,1 can I use ROM/MLB from my real iMac?

Last edited:
Some guide says use your Serial Number for MLB and add five add random digit and characters at the end. But simple MLB.sh creating totally a different number. I followed five times idiot guide 'cause I am an idiot :) But still getting error ROM/MLB failed. SmUUID confused me. It says create unique SmUUID but how should I know which one is unique?

Don't mix guides, pick one and use it.

If you follow the guide and still get a failed ROM you may need to install EmuVariableUefi-64 with the Clover installer.

Clover.png

If you follow the guide and still get a failed ROM you may need to install EmuVariableUefi-64 with the Clover installer.

View attachment 229941

That's the answer I looking for. Finally iMessage working without any problem. Thank you @P1LGRIM.

I followed your instructions here for creating myself a serial number, hoping that would fix my issue of the App Store not recognizing my hack. However, when I successfully created a serial number and restarted I got a panic on boot. I can only boot in safe mode now. I tried booting with my recovery USB and that didn't work either. I re-created my Unibeast USB and it still will not boot. I booted the USB in verbose mode and at first it froze on the line Sound assertion in AppleHDADriver at line xxxx, I let it sit a little longer until it froze again, this time at 68.710151: ATHR: unknown locale: 14.

Can someone please help me with this? What am I supposed to do if I cannot even re-install Sierra? Is there a way for me to format my SSD and get my Unibeast USB to work again? I can only boot my SSD with Sierra in safe mode.

I'm using the clover configurator, but cant generate a valid serial number that apple acknowledges, does this method no longer work?

My hack changed from en0 to en3 (I have only wireless) while attemping to patch iMessage , there's any way to change it back?

I managed to get it to work but after I tried to send a message It disconnected and gives me this message "
You cannot sign in to iMessage on this Mac at this time."

The only thing that isnt working working correctly is imessage . All other icloud services working.

When i try to sign it i get an "identification error - An error occured dorung identification"

Apple ID was fresh .

Imessage Debug Log:

Rom and BoardSerialNumber => failed

Maybe some can help me :)

View attachment 229941
Couldn't get it working until I saw this and installed EmuVariableUefi-64. Works perfectly now, thanks a bunch!

Back