Contribute
Register
iMessage in my Sierra install is working correctly and i've not done any of the steps in this guide. How is that possible?

iMessage in my Sierra install is working correctly and i've not done any of the steps in this guide. How is that possible?

Maybe it would be more helpful to other members to post exactly how you managed to make that happened, something like the steps you took to make it all work - Thanks.

Maybe it would be more helpful to other members to post exactly how you managed to make that happened, something like the steps you took to make it all work - Thanks.
There have been a few reports like this previously, it usually works for about a week and then locks out.

IMessage is working here but FaceTime is not working. if I try to connect the Facetime lose activation iMessage! how to solve this?

I actually don't know what i did.
I upgraded Sierra from El Capitan and ran multibeast.
Then used Toleda's script to get hdmi audio.

It works intermittently tho...

specs i5 4690k Asus Z97-A 2x980GTX + Intel HD4600

I actually don't know what i did.
I upgraded Sierra from El Capitan and ran multibeast.
Then used Toleda's script to get hdmi audio.

It works intermittently tho...

specs i5 4690k Asus Z97-A 2x980GTX + Intel HD4600

If iMessage worked before your upgrade then it is expected that it would continue to work afterwards.

Hi, I've installed Sierra with multibeast/unibeast, and clover should have generated a valid serial number.
This seems to be the case since it pops-up at "everymac.com" and isn't used according to apple.
C02LRCMCFLHH

I CAN sign into iMessage and iCloud. I receive a message on my iPhone iMessage is being used on another system and it works just fine on my MacBook Air.

But I can't seem to send any messages. They do not become blue and iMessage tries to send it through sms (which fails). Also calling through my iPhone fails.
I've already tried sign-out/in, deleting al the iMessage folders and tried again.
No luck....
What could still be wrong?

Hi, I've installed Sierra with multibeast/unibeast, and clover should have generated a valid serial number.
This seems to be the case since it pops-up at "everymac.com" and isn't used according to apple.
C02LRCMCFLHH

I CAN sign into iMessage and iCloud. I receive a message on my iPhone iMessage is being used on another system and it works just fine on my MacBook Air.

But I can't seem to send any messages. They do not become blue and iMessage tries to send it through sms (which fails). Also calling through my iPhone fails.
I've already tried sign-out/in, deleting al the iMessage folders and tried again.
No luck....
What could still be wrong?

At this point you've been successful enough to logon to both iMsg and F-Time, then you're just one step away to getting things right. Your problem is synchronising those services between all your Apple devices. The easy way forward is to log both your Hack and your iPhone out from iCloud and then back in again. Remember they can be a slight delay for the Apple Servers to register all the devices using your ID account. Good luck.

I have followed the idiot guide to the letter, my values are persistent, series is good and everything but i am getting the 'call apple' thingie.
My AppleID works on my macbook and my iPad, just not on my hackintosh.
Am i screwed?

Back