Contribute
Register
The Facetime is working in Sierra macos .. but I can not add any contact! how to solve this ...?

I suspect some of you in your haste to install Sierra also having to change Mac model to say 14.2 in order for Sierra to work, are forgetting to log the hack out of all Apple Services with the old Mac model and making the changes still logged in, now your machines are sending conflicting data to Apple when you're attempting to log into iMsg/F-Time. Clearly you are not following the Guide - BEFORE YOU MAKE ANY CHANGES TO THE INJECTED VALUES OF YOUR HACK, LOG OUT OF ALL APPLE SERVICES AND GO OFF LINE UNTILL THE CHANGES ARE MADE AND VERIFIED.

to using imac 13.2 .... I have to change to 14.2? I have to create another APPLE ID?

here only in Yosemite face the team works .. but el capitan and I sierra active .. but you can not add contacts .... I add but not complete ... always used Simbios 13.2 in Yosemite ... now I try to access iCloud and iMessage face the team for working ...... HOW tO SOLVE THIS .. do not want to go back to Yosemite !!

I think it's not the facetime and iMessage work in Sierra ... I think you need to update the tutorial on face team and iMessage .... I'm from Brazil!

I suspect some of you in your haste to install Sierra also having to change Mac model to say 14.2 in order for Sierra to work, are forgetting to log the hack out of all Apple Services with the old Mac model and making the changes still logged in, now your machines are sending conflicting data to Apple when you're attempting to log into iMsg/F-Time. Clearly you are not following the Guide - BEFORE YOU MAKE ANY CHANGES TO THE INJECTED VALUES OF YOUR HACK, LOG OUT OF ALL APPLE SERVICES AND GO OFF LINE UNTILL THE CHANGES ARE MADE AND VERIFIED.

Yes, you are right.

With the damage already done, how do you suggest I fix it?

Yes, you are right.

With the damage already done, how do you suggest I fix it?

The only way I see forward is to log into the web base iCloud with your ID, click on 'Devices' see what ones are registered to your account and currently logged in try to remove them, obviously you can't remove the one you're in iCloud with at the moment. After that is done log out, log out of the 'App Store', go into 'iTunes' and remove this Mac from your account, now go into 'System Preferences' -> 'iCloud and log out when asked if you want to save anything on this Mac click No. When you're done remove your internet feed from the hack, reboot (still offline) formulate a new set of values as before i.e S/N, ROM, MLB and SmUUID you can keep the same Mac model no need to change that. It's a ball ache I know but it's the only sure way to try and rectify the damage. Good luck.

The only way I see forward is to log into the web base iCloud with your ID, click on 'Devices' see what ones are registered to your account and currently logged in try to remove them, obviously you can't remove the one you're in iCloud with at the moment. After that is done log out, log out of the 'App Store', go into 'iTunes' and remove this Mac from your account, now go into 'System Preferences' -> 'iCloud and log out when asked if you want to save anything on this Mac click No. When you're done remove your internet feed from the hack, reboot (still offline) formulate a new set of values as before i.e S/N, ROM, MLB and SmUUID you can keep the same Mac model no need to change that. It's a ball ache I know but it's the only sure way to try and rectify the damage. Good luck.

Will do, thanks.

What's weird though is that on iCloud, there aren't multiple devices listed for my Hackintosh.

Hi to all
I have a problem with imessage, i have reinstalled MacOS Sierra on HP probook, i can connect to I cloud, face Time and i message, without error, but cannot send message or do o receive a face time call.
Can help me for fix a problem?
Many thanks

Back