Contribute
Register
Hi, I have installed mac OS Sierra and I followed the guide to fix iMessage.
The apple ID is recognized and autorized, I can log in to iMessage and in to facetime but it not recognize my phone number from my iphone. Any advice? Thanks.

Have you registered your iPhone and number in iCloud so that it would be recognised on the hack, then setup 'Handoff' and 'Continunity' on both devices? - there is plenty of reading material on how to do this, but you need to do some research.
I did as u said, getting the same activation error
Heres the new debug

Model: iMac13,2
Board-id: Mac-FC02E91DDD3FA6A4
SerialNumber: C02LVDBWDNMP
Hardware UUID: 20DE845A-97F2-5978-B9A3-3C4A9D18FD3B

System-ID: 08684183-9879-4357-B033-BD4B3592BEC3
ROM: 902b3452e18f
BoardSerialNumber: C02352405GUF49PA8

Gq3489ugfi: 0d5c407062faee2a7b36b2c755e2cfe04c
Fyp98tpgj: 4a918f57c97cea4cd6532fd9976e2faca4
kbjfrfpoJU: 8a0f9f11ee45824dc824c1db449ccd7037
oycqAZloTNDm: 731c4a9a6f2b8625e30f3f8f1de4513ea0
abKPld1EcMni: 935dea0c2091137641e1e3cb447607891d

List your Hack's specifications in your profile because I really don't know what you're trying to install on, I am not a magician just a lowly member like you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I face my team was working but when plugged in Icloud I can no longer connect face time .... I tried to connect iMessage but appears this message saying that the IMessages database is being updated and loses to wait ... how to solve that ...?

Captura de Tela 2016-09-29 às 15.27.46.png

I face my team was working but when plugged in Icloud I can no longer connect face time .... I tried to connect iMessage but appears this message saying that the IMessages database is being updated and loses to wait ... how to solve that ...?

Make sure all updates to operating system are installed reboot and try again.

Have you registered your iPhone and number in iCloud so that it would be recognised on the hack, then setup 'Handoff' and 'Continunity' on both devices? - there is plenty of reading material on how to do this, but you need to do some research.

List your Hack's specifications in your profile because I really don't know what you're trying to install on, I am not a magician just a lowly member like you.

ooops, sorry bro
I've listed them now on my profile

ooops, sorry bro
I've listed them now on my profile

Did you follow the Guide how to clear your iMsg and cache folders of all previous settings, also did you run iMessageDebugger to insure your new injected values are not changing between reboots, have you checked that all updates to OS X has been installed?
Have a good read here - An iDiot's Guide To iMessage | tonymacx86.com - if you find the main GUIDE over whelming.

Did you follow the Guide how to clear your iMsg and cache folders of all previous settings, also did you run iMessageDebugger to insure your new injected values are not changing between reboots, have you checked that all updates to OS X has been installed?
Have a good read here - An iDiot's Guide To iMessage | tonymacx86.com - if you find the main GUIDE over whelming.

I did follow the steps in the Idiots guide and redid all of em as well just to be sure, and also checked that my values are constant after reboots as well, and all OS updated also have been installed :/ I'm loosing my mind here

After upgrading my clover bootloader and/or upgrading to Sierra, iMessage has broken. I can log in but I can't send or receive. If I run iMessage Debug the values persist through reboots...what would be a logical troubleshooting step, rather than redoing all my serial numbers and values? My serial number apparently changed (I had to change to iMac 14,2) does that mean I just need to redo the guide?

Back