Contribute
Register
First follow this guide each step :-
http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/an-idiots-guide-to-imessage.196827/

Call apple .tell them that your imessage is saying to call apple support and giving yor a code as mine was,if yours is no then you must read how to fix imessage last session .then they will ask you serial no,provide them your orignal mac serial and say i'm unable to log in.then they will ask you if you are sitting in front of the mac,say anything that you do not have access to your mac with internet connection or it's not with you that's better one.if they ask or tell them that it was giving that message on login,rest they will proceed and ask you to login when you have your mac ,say ok it's done .logout from your every apple device first.

sorry for my bad english......

Yes I already got the customer code. Actually I have another account was able to login and also my wife's can.

So If I say I don't have access to my hack they will ask try call when I have access. I thought if I just gave them the code they will transfer me to 2nd tier support, but they said it's the protocol to troubeshoot first and want to do a screen share.

I know definitely it's my account's problem, and for the first layer support they can't fix it.

I may call again later today.

Thanks

Is there any way to get iMessage working with the iMac 17,1 profile???

Is there any way to get iMessage working with the iMac 17,1 profile???

Use iMessage debug and run uuidgen in terminal and use PlistEdit Pro to add Values to Config.plist.

Use iMessage debug and run uuidgen in terminal and use PlistEdit Pro to add Values to Config.plist.
awesome thanks! I am a newbie, can you point me to a tutorial that specifically covers these steps in that way? This guide has so many options and it's hard to sort through all of it to find out exactly what I need to do.

awesome thanks! I am a newbie, can you point me to a tutorial that specifically covers these steps in that way? This guide has so many options and it's hard to sort through all of it to find out exactly what I need to do.

I haven't come around a Tutorial but ill hopefully make one on this site soon :)

I seem to be having a unique issue. iMessage SOMETIMES works. After exchanging up to a dozen or more messages with my iPhone; the messages will suddenly start showing up on my Hackintosh and then I can reply. The opposite also happens sometimes too. I'll be going back and forth with iMessages and it will stop working all of the sudden.

It shows i'm signed in with iMessage but when I enable message forwarding on my iPhone it does not show the verification code on my Hack. This has been going on for a year. No regular text messaging works on the Hackintosh. Kind of annoying

I'm having a similar problem with 10.11.5. Some days when I boot up, it magically works. Other days, I cannot get it to work (I get "iMessage could not send" or "xxx is not registered with iMessage") though my iPhone is set up properly, iCloud is set up properly, etc. Sometimes I get the errors. I do nothing (I give up) and then some days someone texts me and it pops up on my computer!

I wish I knew what was going on because otherwise I'd be happier on 10.8.4!!

Looking forward to that tutorial soon!

In the mean while you can use Clover Configurator to add the values. Im just a picky person don't like Clover Configurator lol.

Hi guys, i had a perfect working iMessage, today i decided to update Clover and i cannot use iMessage nor the App Store anymore

Reverting to the old backup does not seem to work either, any idea?

Back