Contribute
Register
hi, all

i think i have something different, following a part of iMessage_debug v2 output from my yosemite+chimera:
ROM: failed
BoardSerialNumber: failed
But, I can log into iCloud, iMessage and FaceTime.
How is it possible?

And I have clover+el_capitan on another drive. for which i have followed a large number of methods available through google; but nothing worked!!!

Any suggestions??
I mean it is compulsory to have a valid ROM & MLB, isn' it??

Hoping someone can help with this one:

Computer powered down for a couple days - Have to resign into iMessage ?

Issue: I have zero issues with this system for years, with the exception of this problem after updating to 10.11(fresh install).

If I power down my computer, or swap main OS drive to run windows physically (system is completely powered down), and then go back to my OSX HDD (OS X drive is removed from system completely, not there when running windows), iMessage / iCloud requires me to resign in.

I get zero errors and logs in immediately and works, but can't figure out why it's kicking me out and I have to log back in.

I follow this guide numerous times, and thinking I might have missed something to cause this?

Any advice is greatly appreciated! :) TIA

z68xp-ud3 mother board
osx 10.11.3
Have my own custom MLB / Serial /, Rom and all items seem to remain in tact on reboot using debug.

hi, all

i think i have something different, following a part of iMessage_debug v2 output from my yosemite+chimera:
ROM: failed
BoardSerialNumber: failed
But, I can log into iCloud, iMessage and FaceTime.
How is it possible?

And I have clover+el_capitan on another drive. for which i have followed a large number of methods available through google; but nothing worked!!!

Any suggestions??
I mean it is compulsory to have a valid ROM & MLB, isn' it??

I cannot even begin to comprehend how that is possible! (unless Apple has changed the protocol which I doubt) - The only plausible explanation I can think of is that iMessage DeBugger is not reading your values correctly, as having correct ROM and MLB values are an important factor for iMessage/F-Time to function correctly as you described in your post. I can understand your curiosity but if your happy with your setup, just enjoy.

Hoping someone can help with this one:

Computer powered down for a couple days - Have to resign into iMessage ?

Issue: I have zero issues with this system for years, with the exception of this problem after updating to 10.11(fresh install).

If I power down my computer, or swap main OS drive to run windows physically (system is completely powered down), and then go back to my OSX HDD (OS X drive is removed from system completely, not there when running windows), iMessage / iCloud requires me to resign in.

I get zero errors and logs in immediately and works, but can't figure out why it's kicking me out and I have to log back in.

I follow this guide numerous times, and thinking I might have missed something to cause this?

Any advice is greatly appreciated! :) TIA

z68xp-ud3 mother board
osx 10.11.3
Have my own custom MLB / Serial /, Rom and all items seem to remain in tact on reboot using debug.

That is indeed a strange one, that shouldn't happen unless you're physically logging out of iMsg/F-Time, maybe a corrupt script is causing the problem - As a matter of interest check Messages -> Preferences and see if the settings are like the attached example.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-02-20 at 23.58.01.png
    Screen Shot 2016-02-20 at 23.58.01.png
    107.7 KB · Views: 155
That is indeed a strange one, that shouldn't happen unless you're physically logging out of iMsg/F-Time, maybe a corrupt script is causing the problem - As a matter of interest check Messages -> Preferences and see if the settings are like the attached example.

Thanks for the reply! :)

Here is a screenshot of mine. Definitely not the same, so maybe you're onto something.

Just to make sure I clarified enough (incase I did a bad job).

This drive is 100% OS X (no windows). I will physically unplug the drive when powered down to switch to windows. I only change the bios from UEFI to Legacy (windows drive) to boot the windows drive. All other HDD's (my storage drives all formatted OS X are also unplugged when running windows).

Could it be a (for a lack of a better term..) "muddy" UUID / Serial / Rom?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-02-21 at 4.38.31 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-02-21 at 4.38.31 PM.png
    68.3 KB · Views: 143
Thanks for the reply! :)

Here is a screenshot of mine. Definitely not the same, so maybe you're onto something.

Just to make sure I clarified enough (incase I did a bad job).

This drive is 100% OS X (no windows). I will physically unplug the drive when powered down to switch to windows. I only change the bios from UEFI to Legacy (windows drive) to boot the windows drive. All other HDD's (my storage drives all formatted OS X are also unplugged when running windows).

Could it be a (for a lack of a better term..) "muddy" UUID / Serial / Rom?
What do things look like under "Accounts" though?

Here is the screenshot:

1. My account is not attached to my personal phone. This has never really been a problem (I've checked every time when this occurs and I have to resign in back in). Every time, my Number is attached (so I don't believe that this is causing the bug). This time, it's only my 3 email accounts (gmail / Me / iCloud).

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-02-21 at 7.29.16 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-02-21 at 7.29.16 PM.png
    70.6 KB · Views: 146
Here is the screenshot:

1. My account is not attached to my personal phone. This has never really been a problem (I've checked every time when this occurs and I have to resign in back in). Every time, my Number is attached (so I don't believe that this is causing the bug). This time, it's only my 3 email accounts (gmail / Me / iCloud).
Well... that's just weird. Do me a favor and try to make a new Apple ID in Messages on the guest account. My suspicion is that it won't work.

Here is the screenshot:

What version OS X are you running? I have a strange feeling your install is corrupt - Personally I would opt for a clean install because your installation is very strange. I am running three OS's on my rig, El-Capitan, Mavericks and Windows 10pro and I don't have any issues ever. At the boot up screen I have the option to choose which system to run so I don't understand why one should have to swop out or unplug drives to run a particular OS.

hi everyone until now my imessage and facetime is not working..do i need to call to the apple customer support?because when i try to log in it said call apple customer support and it has a code..

Back