Contribute
Register
No. I ran the iMessage Debug and used Clover Configurator to set up my rt Varibles. iMessage has always worked for me pretty much using same values from Mavericks 10.9.2. Make sure you tick inject System ID under System Parameters. Good luck.

Anyone else having problems with microphone not working while making or taking cellular calls on FaceTime?
Regular FaceTime video or audio calls work just fine with mic and audio. I can't seem to figure out why its cutting the input audio when I make cell phone calls on my computer...Running 10.10.5. Everything worked perfectly on 10.10.4

I tested FaceTime cell calls using a different account and sound works just fine. Which files should I delete in my main user account to track the problem down?

At this point I would suggest to put the call into Apple Support with the code, but before you do, Have a read of the Guide of how to conduct the call to Apple Tech to avoid any pitfalls or awkward moments during the call - Good Luck.

Do you have a link? I cant find the guide your talking about.

Which Bootloader are you using? Clover, Chameleon, Chimera?

Make sure that you have Ethernet Built in set to yes. So it should look like this! <key>EthernetBuiltIn</key> <string>Yes</string>

Back