Contribute
Register
Have you guys share your real name, location on apple site? You know...when you are logging in, and under "my apple ID", personal information.

Have you guys share your real name, location on apple site? You know...when you are logging in, and under "my apple ID", personal information.

Don't know of any other way to get an Apple ID i.e Credit card/Debit Card, Address etc that all checks out to Apples's Satisfaction so they can allow you to use some of their services like iMsg, F-Time, iCloud and App Store.

Okay, I just ask, I have not added credit card...so I can add whatever location and name...
But When I registered, I just add my real personal information.
And they can't make a problem for you, if they somehow find out, that you (I) use hackintosh?

Any posts describing or advocating using information from a real Mac that the poster doesn't own to solve this issue will result in the post being removed and a suspension of the posters account.

Okay, I just ask, I have not added credit card...so I can add whatever location and name...
But When I registered, I just add my real personal information.
And they can't make a problem for you, if they somehow find out, that you (I) use hackintosh?

Apple already knows about the Hackintosh Community thats one of the reasons they sell Snow Leopard installation Disks. The reason they ask for Credit or Debit Card details is to verify genuine identity. Its reported some people have used their Paypal account as verification. As far as I know, you must add your real address, name, etc for security reasons otherwise you not be able to use some of their services, there is no other way.

What do you think, if I add my paypal or credit card in appstore...then maybe the imessage will working?

When I call them, they will first please me, that I add some credit card in my personal information?
Which apple service won't work without credit card?

What do you think, if I add my paypal or credit card in appstore...then maybe the imessage will working?

When I call them, they will first please me, that I add some credit card in my personal information?
Which apple service won't work without credit card?

Go ahead and setup an Apple ID account, you need to provide all the information they ask for because you will need your Apple ID to be able to (log in) use iMsg and F/Time.

After reading the guide like 10 times and doing *exactly* what is says (which seemed to be the hardest part for me :)) I finally managed to get Messages running again using Clover!
I didn't have to call Apple this time, it just worked. However, I called Apple once before a few months ago, maybe they whitelisted something in my account.

Kudos go out to everyone involved.

Pechspilz: What have you done different, than before?

hey what if My SL No. get register to Apple !
So Apple will no thats is hack n will it create issue !

Back