Intel Core i5 2.9 GHz 6-Core
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
In Clover Configurator tick this Box as shown in the pic, then repair permissions, reboot and see if the change made any improvement to the problem. Good luck.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-09-04 at 11.56.43.png
    Screenshot 2019-09-04 at 11.56.43.png
    184.7 KB · Views: 123
Motherboard
ASUS ROG MAXIMUS IX CODE
CPU
Intel i7 7700K
Graphics
Nvidia 1080 TI
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
In Clover Configurator tick this Box as shown in the pic, then repair permissions, reboot and see if the change made any improvement to the problem. Good luck.
I tried that, didn't resolve the issue. iMessage continues to work (both iMessages and text), but Syncing of old threads do not.
Thank you for your help... I will continue to work until I find a solution....

Motherboard
ASUS ROG MAXIMUS IX CODE
CPU
Intel i7 7700K
Graphics
Nvidia 1080 TI
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Please run iMsgDeBugger look for any abnormalities in result if you haven't done this already.
I have been doing good searches, and I can not find that application...

Motherboard
ASUS ROG MAXIMUS IX CODE
CPU
Intel i7 7700K
Graphics
Nvidia 1080 TI
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Here you are
ohh ok, I already run this. Everything looked ok (no errors). Is it's anything in particular I should be looking for?

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 AORUS Pro WFI
CPU
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Yes values must remain constant at every boot up also the non appearance of 'Null' or 'Fail' on ROM or MLB. Just for the sake of asking, You did generate a set of unique values and not using generic ones.

Motherboard
ASUS ROG MAXIMUS IX CODE
CPU
Intel i7 7700K
Graphics
Nvidia 1080 TI
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Yes values must remain constant at every boot up also the non appearance of 'Null' or 'Fail' on ROM or MLB. Just for the sake of asking, You did generate a set of unique values and not using generic ones.
I have generated values using Clover configurator yes. One thing I’m noticing now with Mojave, is if I change anything in SMBios it resets my iCloud setting. On boot I get an error about it, I have to re-sign in now it’s 2 step authentication so it’s more annoying. I have to re-enable location (GPS), key chain, my Apple watch unlock.

Motherboard
HP Compaq Pro 6300 SFF
CPU
i5-3470
Graphics
HD 2500 /GT 710
I try and and try, I cannot seem to generate a valid S/N with clover.

I keep getting :

We're sorry, but this serial number is not valid. Please check your information and try again

Then the S/N is either black-listed or failing the OSX S/N validation checks, do not use it - generate new S/N and try again.

From what I understand, I should get

We're sorry, the number you have provided cannot be found in our records. Please verify the number and try again

To be good to go. I am using the Clover method. Is there another clearer method? I dont mind using the terminal

Thanks!

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 AORUS Pro WFI
CPU
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I try and and try, I cannot seem to generate a valid S/N with clover.

I keep getting :

That is the correct message it means the S/N is not already registered by Apple as one of their's. Try reading the 'Idiots Guide' for clarity.