CPU
i5-3470T
Graphics
GT 710
Mac
iMac, MacBook
Mobile Phone
iOS
Quick update: I haven't had a chance to call yet. However, I received a MacBook 7,1 today (a real one); used Mojave Patcher. It works perfectly except for iMessage. I get authentication errors when logging in. I'm sure it's not related; might just be a Mojave Patcher issue, but I had feeling this was going to happen. :p

Motherboard
G751JL
CPU
i7 4720HQ
Graphics
GTX 965M
Mobile Phone
iOS
So, I have just installed Mojave and everything is working great even iCloud except iMessage. Once I try to text someone with an iPhone, it sends it as SMS and just hangs there. When I try to send to someone with an iPhone earlier, it said user is not registered with iMessage which is not true. It worked for a second in the beginning, and, sometimes after restarting it, I will start a new convo, and for a few seconds it will say iMessage then it will go to SMS. I have done everything in this video but it only partially made it work. Supposedly, that is using the guides here. I did everything in Clover, used the iMessage debug and made sure my Ethernet card is set to en0. I also deleted the files it said to delete. So please help. Lots of people I can text with iMessage but most I can't.

Last edited:
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master
CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hey Hackintosh friends - I have build my second hackintosh. For some reason on this device I cannot get the iMessage and Facetime working. Here is a screenshot of my SMBIOS settings:

And my RT VARIABLES:

Thanks for any help in advance.

Last edited:
Motherboard
mac pro
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
GTX480
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Is it ok to change system definitions after enabling iMessage? I’ve got a 10.14.5 Mojave build on a Z370 Aorus Gaming 7 and a Radeon VII. Noticed I have problems with finder / preview regarding JPEGs and I may need to change system definitions from 18.3 to iMac pro or something else.

P1LGRIM

Motherboard
Lenovo ThinkStation p300 ⌘
CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
HD 4600
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac mini
Classic Mac
Power Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Unfortunately this did not work
I didn't claim that it would fix anything, I just pointed out the values that your blank fields should be populated with.

The usual cause of "An error occurred during activation" is a lack of native NVRAM support or an emulation of same.