CPU
2.21ghz
Graphics
HD540 Intel
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi thanks again for your quick reply but its the unique webpage with im receiving the 403 forbidden error.... no vpn... i tried with different devices... i think there is another problem here... its a pity becuase its the only thing left to complete my hackintosh HP Envy 15 as004la system.

jaymonkey

Motherboard
GB Z490 Vision G
CPU
i9 10850K OC @ 5.2 GHz
Graphics
Vega 64 LC + HD 630
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
its the unique webpage with im receiving the 403 forbidden error.... no vpn... i tried with different devices... i think there is another problem here...

@shinobikai,

Humm its not an issue i've ever come across while accessing any of Apple websites so not sure what else to suggest.
Some tips on the 403 error here :-

Have you tried flushing the Browser Cookies and Cache ?

Cheers
Jay

Motherboard
skylake
CPU
2.21ghz
Graphics
HD540 Intel
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
@shinobikai,

Humm its not an issue i've ever come across while accessing any of Apple websites so not sure what else to suggest.
Some tips on the 403 error here :-

Have you tried flushing the Browser Cookies and Cache ?

Cheers
Jay
Hi ! Thanks Again! :)... Yes I flush the cache... I install chrome to test... no way.... always the same error.. there is no way to enter get support.apple.com webpage... I receive 403 forbidden error... Im able to login to apple, iCloud, iTunes, App Store... but no FaceTime or iMessage... :(

Motherboard
VAIO SVE14A25CVH Laptop
CPU
i5 3210m 2.5 Ghz
Graphics
AMD Radeon HD 7670
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi ! Thanks Again! :)... Yes I flush the cache... I install chrome to test... no way.... always the same error.. there is no way to enter get support.apple.com webpage... I receive 403 forbidden error... Im able to login to apple, iCloud, iTunes, App Store... but no FaceTime or iMessage... :(
hv u try ur phone? or try using vpn? or using proxy?

Motherboard
skylake
CPU
2.21ghz
Graphics
HD540 Intel
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hey! I tried from my phone using 4g... and it worked... so I think it's related with Apple blacklisting my WAN IP address perhaps?? Anyway I posted the message saying about the iMessage problem with the customer code provided.... Do I Need to wait until they will contact me??? Thanks again :)

Motherboard
skylake
CPU
2.21ghz
Graphics
HD540 Intel
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Waiting for the chat support guy to contact me.... :)

UPDATE.1hour later... 1 advisor.. 1 senior advisor... they told me to update to 10.15.4. (I'm at 10.15). If that not resolve the problem they will escalate to engineering group.. (They need last soft version to escalate).... so.. I will try to update.. the problem is that I don't have space available... Do you know how can I add more space to the Mac APFS volume? I have my SSD partitioned with WIN10 and MacOS... I want to move some win10 space to Mac apfs volume... thanks again.

Last edited:
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 Designare
CPU
i7-9700K
Graphics
UHD 630
Hey guys,

sometimes I get a message that my message couldn't be delivered and it gives me options like "send again"; "ignore" and another one I think.
Is this a sign that iMessage is going to not work in the future? Please help.

Motherboard
HP Z620
CPU
E2680
Graphics
RX 5700 XT
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Suffering no working imessage or facetime since updating to the supplemental 10.15.5 update. I have followed this guide and debugger shows valid configuration. Running out of ideas to try! The Ethernet was set to EN1, so that's been changed back en0, but still no joy. Clover Config looks good, SMBIOS and S/N values all look good in debugger.

any ideas?

Motherboard
Gigabyte Designare Z390
CPU
i7-8086K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I'm able to log-in to iMessage with no issues and it syncs fine but I can only send messages to myself but they don't get received on the hack only on my phone and if I try to send to other people they don't get delivered.

Serial number works on everymac but not on Apple so that's optimal as far as I understand it. I've also tried to rebuild the iMessage cache by deleting the folders. No joy. Also regenerated Smudid.

I am using OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi as I think it's a specific fix for my machine, is this what's causing issues? I've read that it can't be used.

Any advice on debugging this would be recommended.

Current build
Z390 Designare
i7-8086K
Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 580
Alpine Ridge
LG Ultrafine 5K (displaying on Windows with above set-up)

SMBIOS iMacPro1,1
macOS Catalina 10.15.5 - Clover r5118

Bootflags used: keepsyms=1, dart=0, debug=0x100, darkwake=0, -v, slide=1

Kexts used: WhateverGreen.kext, Lilu.kext, FakeSMC.kext, AppleALC.kext, IntelMausiEthernet.kext

Motherboard
Dell
CPU
i5-4300u
Graphics
Intel HD
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Thought I'd post my experience on this. New to hackintosh, followed this to the tee, but I kept getting that code issue. I don't understand why some people don't have this problem, but I did. Anyhow, I rang Apple for support and it took three technicians to get to where they would allow access to my account. I'm assuming it means the code couldn't be found with known serials and that it is whitelisted on my Apple ID. What is interesting is I did this on a Friday and it wasn't until Tuesday that it started working. The troubleshooting they wanted me to do was ridiculous.

Apple: "Upgrade to Catalina"
Me: "uh, I don't know how to that, it's beyond my area of expertise"
Apple: "Create a new user and try that"
Me: Long pause. "Didn't work"
Apple: "Try signing into another device"
Me: "Yeah, works on my other MacBook and iPhone"
Apple: "Let me escalate"

In the end, it eventually worked. Even with a screenshot of my unknown serial. Just play dumb and follow their script. Wasted an hour and a half of my life. LOL.