Register

How to Fix iMessage

Motherboard
HP 615114-001
CPU
i7 2600
Graphics
GTX 1050 ti 4gb
Have you logged into iCloud? and iTunes along with authorizing Tunes? have you user iMessage debug and confirmed the number look good and remain the same after reboot? Try letting Clover populate the numbers since it does it all now
What do you mean when you say 'authorizing Itunes'?

Motherboard
ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-F
CPU
I5-8600K
Graphics
Vega 56
Mac
Mac mini, Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
What do you mean when you say 'authorizing Itunes'?
You need to authorize iTunes to play content purchased with your apple account.

I noticed when I did not have iTunes authorized iMessage was not working for me. Under account in iTunes there is the option to authorize.

Motherboard
HP 615114-001
CPU
i7 2600
Graphics
GTX 1050 ti 4gb
Mine is still not working.. ( 10.13.5 )
always get "contact apple support" error message.. my cpu is intel i3-7100, and i'm using this config.plist ( attached ) ., the network LAN is also set as en0.. anyone have suggestion ?
I suffer the same problem. I have tried many time and always comes with a validation code for me to call apple. At this point I suspect may be apple has put an IP block on my account. I am going to try again with a different IP address.

Motherboard
HP 615114-001
CPU
i7 2600
Graphics
GTX 1050 ti 4gb
You need to authorize iTunes to play content purchased with your apple account.

I noticed when I did not have iTunes authorized iMessage was not working for me. Under account in iTunes there is the option to authorize.
Thank you.

Motherboard
Samsung RV511
CPU
i3 Core
Graphics
Unknown
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
I have a strange issue. I was able to log into iMessage and FaceTime by getting my ethernet as eth0. I can send/receive both texts and iMessage, however I can only receive texts. iMessage receiving is not working. Has anyone encountered this issue before? Furthermore, my iMessage history does not sync. It's possible these two issues are related.

Motherboard
ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-F
CPU
I5-8600K
Graphics
Vega 56
Mac
Mac mini, Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
I have a strange issue. I was able to log into iMessage and FaceTime by getting my ethernet as eth0. I can send/receive both texts and iMessage, however I can only receive texts. iMessage receiving is not working. Has anyone encountered this issue before? Furthermore, my iMessage history does not sync. It's possible these two issues are related.
Have you tried logging out of everything including your on your phone and then logging back in?

Motherboard
MSI PE70 2QE
CPU
i7-5700HQ/HM87
Graphics
HD 5600 + GTX 960M
Mac
MacBook Pro
Hello
My hack work well except message and FaceTime.I don't know why because I have done all I read in the guide
Thanks for help

Motherboard
dell 0PW9RW A00
CPU
i5-6200u
Graphics
intel HD 520
Hello
My hack work well except message and FaceTime.I don't know why because I have done all I read in the guide
Thanks for help
Imessage will work.Use APFS for System Partition.
Rest all is same Procedure as explained in Post.

Motherboard
Samsung RV511
CPU
i3 Core
Graphics
Unknown
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Have you tried logging out of everything including your on your phone and then logging back in?
Yes I have tried all of that. I've tried clearing caches and gone into Apple website to unlink the devices and relink. Still the same issue. My MacBook is working great with the service. Just appears that the Customac is having issues. To further update the problem, it does not appear to stay in sync. After several days of not logging into the Customac, messages do not sync.