Contribute
Register
Very strange. If you have done all of that and tested with different Apple IDs then that doesn't leave much else that it can be.
Maybe your IP address is black listed.
One other thing someone posted about the other day was setting up a wireless hotspot with his phone and then he was able to connect like that but looking at your screenshots it looks like you don't have a wireless interface.

I have a Jailbroken iPhone and I've tried sharing my Wi-Fi connection through it and it still doesn't work.
Is it possible to not only blacklist my IP but also my Hackintosh? I can try to setup a Hotspot through my iPhone with data and try to activate it that way.

Is it possible to not only blacklist my IP but also my Hackintosh
Who knows ? It isn't public knowledge what security arrangements are in place.

If I erase my disk and reinstall macOS will they still be able to blacklist me oO?
Again, the security measures are not common knowledge.
Maybe it is your Jailbroken iPhone that is causing Apple's concern with your account.
Even if you erased your hard drive and reinstalled certain features like your MAC addresses would remain the same.
It may be worth trying a complete new SMBIOS.

Tried many times everything from start to finish according to guide I suppose. But still no luck. Now I see I have set up my system definition iMac 15.1 but the debug result shows 14.2. And it never changes to new serial number. No changes taking effect on debug result. What am I doing wrong. Please guide. Thanks

In the IDiot's Guide, it says "You must have a working Ethernet connection". I'm using an Apple Broadcom BCM94360CD WiFi, but I do have an Intel Ethernet on the board.

1. Must my Intel Ethernet be connected to the Internet to get this working, or does it just need to be setup properly with proper kexts, etc. to be considered 'working'?

2. Does the Intel Ethernet need to be connected to a switch and have a valid ip setup for it to be considered 'working'?

3. In some other guides, I've seen connections to iCloud very early before proper serial numbers have been setup. I'm going to go out on a limb and assume it might be better to wait until everything is setup perfectly before connecting to the Internet and especially iCloud?

4. Any issues with using an 18.3 system definition for Sierra (I'll move to High Sierra when it is out of beta and stable)?

In the IDiot's Guide, it says "You must have a working Ethernet connection". I'm using an Apple Broadcom BCM94360CD WiFi, but I do have an Intel Ethernet on the board.

1. Must my Intel Ethernet be connected to the Internet to get this working, or does it just need to be setup properly with proper kexts, etc. to be considered 'working'?
It has to be Ethernet identified as en0 and BuiltIn - You don't have to use it.

2. Does the Intel Ethernet need to be connected to a switch and have a valid ip setup for it to be considered 'working'?
No.

3. In some other guides, I've seen connections to iCloud very early before proper serial numbers have been setup. I'm going to go out on a limb and assume it might be better to wait until everything is setup perfectly before connecting to the Internet and especially iCloud?
Correct.

See https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/mac-app-store-access-with-nullethernet-kext.122884/

As I've got a real NIC on the motherboard, I'm guessing the real NIC will be sufficient by itself?

Apple just wants to grab the NIC's MAC address, which in theory should always be unique from any other NIC, right? And to do that, it just needs to be present but not connected.

This is my first Hackintosh, so I'm trying to get all my ducks in a row to avoid problems. Thanks so much to all those who have contributed to these guides, I'm certainly standing on the shoulders of Giants!!

Hi guys,
facing a weird error while logging in. I was following the idiot guide and had to reinstall clover with emunvram in order to get rid of the rom false error. The output of the Debug is the same but when trying to login in there is neither a error message nor successfully logged in, instead staying on the start page. I checked the console and cannot find any error. I'm using high Sierra beta.

Back