Contribute
Register
Hi, I keep getting a fail when attempting this fix. The first two checks are fine bu then when I try logging in to iMessage I get an error saying "an unknown error occurred"My ethernet connection shows up in my preferences as en0 but in DPCI manager its showing up as en1 with en2 being my wireless connection. Any ideas please?

I'm getting the same issue.

My serial number passes the first two "checks" and I've generated a SmUUID, but simpleMLB.sh gives me the same error message.

Managed to resolve my issue. My AirPort card wasn't set as "built-in" (but it was designated as en0). Ticking "Fix WiFi" in Clover Configurator fixed the issue immediately.

iMessage and FaceTime working perfectly! Thanks for the guide!!

Where is the Fix Wifi in Clover? I can't seem to find it. Thanks!

Where is the Fix Wifi in Clover? I can't seem to find it. Thanks!

Hi JoJoBoi

In Clover, look at the Acpi tab and then tick the 'FixLAN' and 'FixAirport' tab. That should make your ethernet controller/card 'built-in'.

Hi JoJoBoi

In Clover, look at the Acpi tab and then tick the 'FixLAN' and 'FixAirport' tab. That should make your ethernet controller/card 'built-in'.

Thanks!

Q. So does it work on your wife`s Macbook air aswell now ?,are u using same serial number or generated a new one but u are using the rom,mlb and smuuid only.

i have a colleague that has a macbook pro 8.1 (same smbios that im using for my Lenovo B570e Laptop) i have all his dump (ROM,MLB,Hardware UUID,System ID,Serial Number) that he gaved me but never used them since i wouldve felt bad if they get blacklisted (even though he doesnt use iMessage) he uses his macbook only because he works as a DJ so he never uses iMessage or Facetime on it.[/QUOTE]

A. Yes I tested it with my Hackintosh and my wife's MacBook Air at the same time iMessaging to each other and it seems fine. I just copied her ROM, MLB and SmUUID.

I tried with a new account today, but unfortunately same issue.

I'm using WIFI for internet connection and my wifi is on en1, should that be on en0? if yes, how can I change that? thx

I got iMessage and FaceTime working on my Hackintosh, but I used my wife's MacBook Air to get the ROM, MLB and SmUUID.

Did you have to clone her Serial number / system def or just the ROM MLB and SmUUID?
I have so many machines I can grab the values for that will never login to any of apples services (render farm) if i can use my 17,1 def and generated SN, but with those 3 values from one of my render machines I'll be a happy camper.

I've done the guide 3 different times and I can't ever get apple to get my machine whitelisted :(

Did you have to clone her Serial number / system def or just the ROM MLB and SmUUID?
I have so many machines I can grab the values for that will never login to any of apples services (render farm) if i can use my 17,1 def and generated SN, but with those 3 values from one of my render machines I'll be a happy camper.

I've done the guide 3 different times and I can't ever get apple to get my machine whitelisted :(

Well when trying to use the ROM MLB and SmUUID from a render farm iMac that's never logged into any Apple service, I get the "Authentication Error" issue when trying to log in.

Just went through the guide again and now get the "Contact apple with customer code xxx-xxx-xxx" issue.

Guess I'll call Apple and try one last time to get them to whitelist this thing with these new values. if not I guess I'm never using iMessage on this box :( grrrrrr. Everything else works SO good it's aggravating I can't get this working.

Back