RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
ooops, sorry bro
I've listed them now on my profile

Did you follow the Guide how to clear your iMsg and cache folders of all previous settings, also did you run iMessageDebugger to insure your new injected values are not changing between reboots, have you checked that all updates to OS X has been installed?
Have a good read here - An iDiot's Guide To iMessage | tonymacx86.com - if you find the main GUIDE over whelming.

Motherboard
GA-Z77X-UD5H
CPU
i7 3770K
Graphics
Asus Geforce GTX 970
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Did you follow the Guide how to clear your iMsg and cache folders of all previous settings, also did you run iMessageDebugger to insure your new injected values are not changing between reboots, have you checked that all updates to OS X has been installed?
Have a good read here - An iDiot's Guide To iMessage | tonymacx86.com - if you find the main GUIDE over whelming.

I did follow the steps in the Idiots guide and redid all of em as well just to be sure, and also checked that my values are constant after reboots as well, and all OS updated also have been installed :/ I'm loosing my mind here

Motherboard
P55M-UD2
CPU
4 Ghz i5 760
Graphics
MSI GTX 970
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
After upgrading my clover bootloader and/or upgrading to Sierra, iMessage has broken. I can log in but I can't send or receive. If I run iMessage Debug the values persist through reboots...what would be a logical troubleshooting step, rather than redoing all my serial numbers and values? My serial number apparently changed (I had to change to iMac 14,2) does that mean I just need to redo the guide?

Motherboard
GA-B75M -D3H
CPU
pentium
Graphics
gt 210
The Facetime is working in Sierra macos .. but I can not add any contact! how to solve this ...?

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 AORUS Pro WFI
CPU
i5-9400F
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I suspect some of you in your haste to install Sierra also having to change Mac model to say 14.2 in order for Sierra to work, are forgetting to log the hack out of all Apple Services with the old Mac model and making the changes still logged in, now your machines are sending conflicting data to Apple when you're attempting to log into iMsg/F-Time. Clearly you are not following the Guide - BEFORE YOU MAKE ANY CHANGES TO THE INJECTED VALUES OF YOUR HACK, LOG OUT OF ALL APPLE SERVICES AND GO OFF LINE UNTILL THE CHANGES ARE MADE AND VERIFIED.

Motherboard
GA-B75M -D3H
CPU
pentium
Graphics
gt 210
to using imac 13.2 .... I have to change to 14.2? I have to create another APPLE ID?

Motherboard
GA-B75M -D3H
CPU
pentium
Graphics
gt 210
here only in Yosemite face the team works .. but el capitan and I sierra active .. but you can not add contacts .... I add but not complete ... always used Simbios 13.2 in Yosemite ... now I try to access iCloud and iMessage face the team for working ...... HOW tO SOLVE THIS .. do not want to go back to Yosemite !!

Motherboard
GA-B75M -D3H
CPU
pentium
Graphics
gt 210
I think it's not the facetime and iMessage work in Sierra ... I think you need to update the tutorial on face team and iMessage .... I'm from Brazil!