- Mar 9, 2012
- Gigabyte Z590 AORUS MASTER
- RX 580
- Mobile Phone
The output of iMessageDebugV2 is not what I'm expecting and looks like it's gone back to default generic values.
I have an old saved version of iMessageDebugV2 values that I kept from when I last had iMessage working correctly. The System-ID, ROM, BoardSerial S/N are quite different from my last saved version. Ie my ROM is now ROM: 888888888788 and BoardSerial: 00020003-0004-0005-0006-000700080009.
Would it be better to try and revert back to all my old System-ID, ROM, MLB etc or attempt to generate new ones?
I think when I updated my OS to 10.11.4 a couple of weeks back the iMessage details changed and I didn't notice. I noticed messages wouldn't send at first, but a login and log out rectified the issue until now.
Go off line - either remove ethernet cable or disable wifi until you complete these steps - Follow the instructions in Chapter 3.3 (Reset iMessage Configuration files) and delete the files in the folders as instructed and reboot the pc, still off line, inject the values from your old saved iMessage values that you kept i.e ROM, MLB, Board S/N etc. Reboot p/c after all necessary values are injected, still off line, run iMessage DeBugger to insure values are static, if ok reconnect internet and attempt a logon to the iMsg services. Good luck