Contribute
Register
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z97X Gaming 7
CPU
Intel Core i7-4770k
Graphics
Sapphire Pulse RX570 4GB
Could always find yourself a cheap damaged/water damaged logic board and take the values off it :) a lot of people have done this.
Well, I am in India so it is quite difficult to get one. I don't use iMessage/Facetime anyways but just wanted it to work.

Motherboard
Asus TP500LAB (9 series)
CPU
i5-5200U
Graphics
HD 5500
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
How is the current state?

1. Do we need a valid serial or can we use a non valid?
2. How do I generate a good MLB? I used simpleMLB before to generate with serial at the end (non valid one).
3. I'm using uuidgen to get SMUIID.
4. I took the rom value from the last part of the uuid.
5. I can't find any valid, but non registered serials.
6. I don't have a supported wifi card.

I tried it before, but I always get iMessage can't be set up on this Mac at this time.

Is there anything I'm doing wrong?

Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
I have this ( see printscreen ) i eddited my id's a little to not show.
But i still cant send imessage messages.. ( It sees al my contacts as no imessage people )

Attachments

• Schermafbeelding 2016-05-05 om 19.23.55.png
    Schermafbeelding 2016-05-05 om 19.23.55.png
    182.3 KB · Views: 196
  • Schermafbeelding 2016-05-05 om 19.23.55.png
    Schermafbeelding 2016-05-05 om 19.23.55.png
    182.3 KB · Views: 179
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z590 AORUS MASTER
CPU
i7-11700k
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Your setup will never work - looking at your config you have a Generic (Board's Default) Board S/N which also is the MLB value.
C0214030*****T31M will not be accepted by Apple's Servers to enable iMsg/F-Time to function on your hack, i'm afraid you'll need to read the 'Fix iMessage' guide how to formulate and inject a correct value. Good luck

Motherboard
CPU
i7-11700k
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
How is the current state?

1. Do we need a valid serial or can we use a non valid?
2. How do I generate a good MLB? I used simpleMLB before to generate with serial at the end (non valid one).
3. I'm using uuidgen to get SMUIID.
4. I took the rom value from the last part of the uuid.
5. I can't find any valid, but non registered serials.
6. I don't have a supported wifi card.

I tried it before, but I always get iMessage can't be set up on this Mac at this time.

Is there anything I'm doing wrong?

You have not bothered to read the Guide have you? It's all there.

Motherboard
CPU
i7-11700k
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
@esafeddie But i just signed out of iCloud and now it works... untill i sign in again...
You will continue to have problems because like I said that value is the Board's generic default value, you have to create one that is unique and inject it into your config.plist via Clover Configurator. If you don't believe me, just place the value C0214030*****T31M in the search pane or google it and see the results.

Most motherboards will default to that value and you can imagine what would happen security wise if Apple allows multiple builds with the same C0214030*****T31M on their Servers. That will be the same cloning fiasco that happened a while back with multiple builds logging in with the same serial numbers that forced Apple to enforce a lock down with real Macs, Hacks and ID's being black listed. Hope this helps you to understand that you need to read the Guide and do it the correct way - Good luck.

Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
@esafeddie omg i feel stuppid right now...
I followed the tutoral and changed it.

Now i cant sent messages out :eek: I have read the page about MLB like 3 times now

Okay i can sent and recive and sent messages now. will it be safe to login in icloud?
Also a noob question... will it load all my old messages?

Attachments

• Schermafbeelding 2016-05-05 om 20.29.29.png
    Schermafbeelding 2016-05-05 om 20.29.29.png
    167.6 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:
Motherboard
CPU
i7-11700k
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
@esafeddie omg i feel stuppid right now...
I followed the tutoral and changed it.

Now i cant sent messages out :eek: I have read the page about MLB like 3 times now

Did you follow the Golden Rule to log out of all Apple Services before making the change? I bet you didn't. One thing to try, log out of all services you're logged into especially iCloud, remove your ethernet cable or disable WiFi and stay off line until you finish this task - Run iMsg DeBugger or DarwinDumper, make a note of the generated values now reboot the machine and run iMsg DeBugger and again note the generated values with the first results (do this process at least three times including the reboots) if the values remain constant between the reboots, Go back on line and attempt the logins on all Apple Services.