Contribute
Register
after this fix with generated numbers works very well for a long while, yesterday normal calls and sms suddenly stopped working. only facetime calls and real imessages (to iphones) are still working. maybe its related to the last yosemite security fix (2015-006). anybody knows a way to get it working again?

Facebook Jabber

I can't log in to Facebook Jabber account. If i creat an account i can find it under string/accounts but not under messenger setting. Also i can't sign in to Facebook jabber and sending or receiving messages.

Képerny?fotó 2015-12-16 - 20.11.40.jpg

after this fix with generated numbers works very well for a long while, yesterday normal calls and sms suddenly stopped working. only facetime calls and real imessages (to iphones) are still working. maybe its related to the last yosemite security fix (2015-006). anybody knows a way to get it working again?

after relogin to icloud and reconfirm my iphone it works again...

So I tried running through the fix again as i kept getting call apple error with customer code. I called and they kept trying but it wasnt working. So I reinstalled the El Capitan and used a new system definition imac14.2. I used to have 14.1. But read 14.2 worked better. After running through everything i still got the error. So I went through Chapter 3.3 and reset all config files again. Then I went to reboot, and now it boots half way through the apple and then just shuts the computer off. I boot into safe mode and verbose mode and it works. But I have to boot with a usb as i have clover setup to skip the bootloader menu.

I dont know what i did, but I deleted a config file named idenditydxxxserver file as it was relavent to the .ids file that was instructed to delete. Could this have something to do with it?

PLEASE HELP!

HI,
I was able to add my iMessage account and it does recognize the account since I received other device login alert on my iphone. However, when I tried to create a conversation, the receiver is marked red:
imessage issue 1.png

When I messaged out, it shows: The receiver is not registered with iMessage.
imessage issue 2.png

wondering how to fix the issue.

HI,
I was able to add my iMessage account and it does recognize the account since I received other device login alert on my iphone. However, when I tried to create a conversation, the receiver is marked red:
View attachment 168976

When I messaged out, it shows: The receiver is not registered with iMessage.
View attachment 168977

wondering how to fix the issue.

I get the same thing on 10.11.2.

Most of you that have contacts in red and saying that the contact is not registered is because you dont create a proper MLB value. You must read the entire post and understand how MLB and ROM values are created (with Clover). Dont forget to create your own SMUUID. The S/N must be good too (manufactured country). Another issue is because every changes you have made, you have made them connected to the internet. By doing so, Apple's servers detect your S/N, MLB, ROM, SMUUID. Everything is covered in the post. The first attempts for me were unsuccessful because I wanted it to work right away without reading. Once you get how it works it is so easy! Good luck to all of you :thumbup:

I had the same problem, but I fixed it! :) Thanks for the guide!!!! :clap::clap::clap:

I did the following things:
1. Log out from the iMessage and iCloud too!
2. Turn off the internet (cable off) !!
3. Run Clover Configurator and open the clover config.plist (need to mount the EFI partition)
4. Choose the 'SMBIOS' tab. I generated a new (12 digit) serial number with the wizard
5. Generate a new SmUUID with the following Terminal command: 'uuidgen'
6. Copy-paste the generated UUID to the (empty) SmUUID field in the Clover Configurator - SMBIOS tab
7. Choose the 'Rt Variables' tab. For the 'ROM' field you need to find and type you network card Mac Address (12digit).
8. For the 'MLB' field copy-paste your 12digit serial number and type more 5 random digit.
9. Restart your Hackintosh
10. Log in to the iMessage.
IT WORKS!! :)

I follow the guide and everything was working, (iCloud iMessage and FaceTime)
I checked my rom and Mlb are not changing at the reboot, but i've the message:

Enter your password to continue using iCloud.
Verify the Apple ID password for .....

after the password in written I got:

This Mac can't connect to iCloud because of a problem with .....
Open I cloud preferences to fix the problem

thanks

This morning I insert the password in my iPad an then in my Mac, now is it working again.....

Back